+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

loridong1211

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 15, 2015
AOR Received.
AUG 27, 2015
Med's Done....
FEB 23, 2016 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
June 13,2016
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
INLAND APPLICANT
Lotus_flower said:
I got the same update today
I sent mine out on the 10th but still no return track results

I sent on June 13, hopefully they can mail the passport tomorrow

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
PMC89 said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to rejoice and share this wonderful moment of my life with you. I have just re-entered Canada from the Emerson border as a

"Canadian Permanent Resident!!!"

I first left my country 9 years ago to go to England. After staying there for 5.5 years, I decided to go back to my country because of the immigration difficulties there. That was the lowest point in my life as I had to leave behind all my friends from university, colleague and people close to me. I went into a state of depression. But as we all know, this thing we call life, must go on, we must look forward and time heals everything.
So after 8 months, I came to Canada in September 2013 to become a student once again and starting everything all over. All I knew was, I had a mission and a dream that I must complete and fulfil. I finished my course and got a great job in my field in 2014. So things were going very well once again, I started a new life here and was happy until I suddenly got laid off and lost my job at the beginning of this year. Add to that, I had a closed work permit, so I couldn't work anywhere else until my PR. I was scared, some forum members even told me this could affect my PR. But faith kept me going, I believed things will just be fine.

Your belief, your thoughts and your action eventually becomes your reality. You will have lots of ups and downs, life will throw at you many challenges, but it's up to you not to give up and keep pushing forward. Just believe you can and the results will be there waiting for you. I would like to "Thank" all of you from the bottom of my heart to help me along this journey. Everyone has been so helpful and supportive! To those who are still waiting for their Passport request, don't worry, it is on its way, sooner or later it will come to you. I wish you all the best for your PR and beyond. If you have any questions, you can message me and I'll answer to the best of my abilities. This forum and this thread rocks!!!
Congrats buddy.
Hard work, Determination, Luck and Time - paid you off well (at least after many years). Life is more meaningful when we have ups and downs and to have a taste of life - its my theory & experience. Enjoy your deserved freedom.

Very true - "Your belief, your thoughts and your action eventually becomes your reality. ". Ya all our mistakes sometimes come and haunt us which makes us scared of our lifetime.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
myjha75 said:
I'm June 15 still nothing still BG not needed....need the hand of God in this situation. ..if you believe in him I suggest you start praying hard because I see other people in other forums waiting for 18 plus months. ..I will have to ask God's intervention for this
Did you ever order gcms notes? If so then do all assessments complete except security?
if no notes yet then you can consider ordering one while waiting.

ROCKY_JUNIOR

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 28, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2015
Med's Request
APRIL 29, 2016
Med's Done....
MAY 9, 2016
Passport Req..
JUNE 17TH, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 6TH, 2016
LANDED..........
JULY 8TH, 2016 .......
PMC89 said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to rejoice and share this wonderful moment of my life with you. I have just re-entered Canada from the Emerson border as a

I first left my country 9 years ago to go to England. After staying there for 5.5 years, I decided to go back to my country because of the immigration difficulties there. That was the lowest point in my life as I had to leave behind all my friends from university, colleague and people close to me. I went into a state of depression. But as we all know, this thing we call life, must go on, we must look forward and time heals everything.
So after 8 months, I came to Canada in September 2013 to become a student once again and starting everything all over. All I knew was, I had a mission and a dream that I must complete and fulfil. I finished my course and got a great job in my field in 2014. So things were going very well once again, I started a new life here and was happy until I suddenly got laid off and lost my job at the beginning of this year. Add to that, I had a closed work permit, so I couldn't work anywhere else until my PR. I was scared, some forum members even told me this could affect my PR. But faith kept me going, I believed things will just be fine.

Your belief, your thoughts and your action eventually becomes your reality. You will have lots of ups and downs, life will throw at you many challenges, but it's up to you not to give up and keep pushing forward. Just believe you can and the results will be there waiting for you. I would like to "Thank" all of you from the bottom of my heart to help me along this journey. Everyone has been so helpful and supportive! To those who are still waiting for their Passport request, don't worry, it is on its way, sooner or later it will come to you. I wish you all the best for your PR and beyond. If you have any questions, you can message me and I'll answer to the best of my abilities. This forum and this thread rocks!!!
Congratulations [PMC89] with Many Red Cherries on TOP :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p

SAY WOW...OUT very-2-3-4-5--6-7-8-9-10-infinity LOUD :p :p :p
I am extremely Happy the way you describe your story as your words shows reality and the things you experienced in last couple of years.

Feeling Extreme Happiness for your official Landed Status as well too. 8) 8)

Have A Lucky Charm for your future,fruitful career and life as well...

I am also waiting for my Passport with VISA stamped on it to be back soon..as they received mine on june 20th...Might be I get Landed on :eek: :eek: CANADA DAY :eek: :eek:[Height of positiveness]

CHEERS 8) 8) with INFINITE BEERS :eek: :eek: in RED DEER :p :p

rasan0201

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
manitoba canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2015
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
30/05/2015
AOR Received.
26/08/2015
Med's Request
10/09/2015 Reminder email on 14/09/2015/ request medical again on 27/02/2017
Med's Done....
18/09/2015 Meds update ecas 22/10/2015. Meds update again on 07/03/2017
Passport Req..
Decision made on 18/04/2017
PMC89 said:

Congratulations buddy. Enjoy

JimmyMcgill

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
5-12-2016
ashomony said:
right wait until friday
Why waiting up to Friday? I don't understand

JimmyMcgill

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
5-12-2016
Thanks for this amazing words. Just encouraged me to push forward.

Enjoy your new life..

big hugs!

PMC89 said:

myjha75

May 20, 2015
harirajmohan said:
Congrats buddy.
Hard work, Determination, Luck and Time - paid you off well (at least after many years). Life is more meaningful when we have ups and downs and to have a taste of life - its my theory & experience. Enjoy your deserved freedom.

Very true - "Your belief, your thoughts and your action eventually becomes your reality. ". Ya all our mistakes sometimes come and haunt us which makes us scared of our lifetime.
congratulations

Julyana18

Jan 29, 2016
June 15 applicant no ppr yet... a friend of mine also june 15 applicant got ppr last june 7.. Hopefully before this week ends we all got good news... Lets pray hard...

Kaur Gurpreet

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS transfer to New Delhi may 11,2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 02, 2016
Nomination.....
24-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
IELTS Request
Attached
File Transfer...
May 11, 2016
Med's Request
March 3, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 11, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr07,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar31,2017
LANDED..........
May 05,2017
PMC89 said:

Congratulations!! God bless you :)

olaper

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
02-07-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
12-01-2017
PMC89 said:

The only word I want to say, "YOU DESERVE IT!!!". Big congratulation!!!

jingluan7

May 12, 2016
Nina64 said:
Hey guys, June 24th inland AINP applicant here.

Just wanted to add my timeline since I can't do it on my profile.

Application received: June 24, 2015
AOR: September 8, 2015
Reminder email: January 27, 2016
Medical done: March 21, 2016 (upfront)
Medical done (CLP): April 6, 2016 (upfront)
Added Common-law partner to my file (date of reception at office): April 11, 2016
Medical request: April 22, 2016
Last news from CIC (requesting additional documents): April 26, 2016

I have linked my file to myCIC account on June 17 and nothing significant:

Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: In Progress
Final decision: Not Started

Keeping my fingers crossed, I'm so sick of my job, it's been 2 years and a half :( :(
Did you hear anything yet? I am in same situation right now. Got additional documents request for the relationship.

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Lotus_flower said:
Congratulations!!! Was really nice to read your story, thanks for sharing! Good things come for those who wait, you deserved it! ;)
Tell us more about landing, what did they ask you? Did they ask you anything about your job? Did they ask for proof of funds?
Tell us your overall experience! 8)
Honestly, landing has to be the easiest part of the whole PR Process. It's just formalities. All they asked me is

- whether I have any goods or plan to bring anything from my country?
-have been charged or convicted for a crime?
-Have dependents?

They didn't ask anything about job or proof of funds. They don't care about these things at this point. All they wanted was my Passport, COPR, current and all the previous work/study permits. In fact, the immigration officer was really friendly.