+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

ap123

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
June 18 applicant here, still waiting PPR, background still not needed at this time!
I don't know what happened, why take so long time!

loridong1211

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 15, 2015
AOR Received.
AUG 27, 2015
Med's Done....
FEB 23, 2016 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
June 13,2016
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
INLAND APPLICANT
Morning guys, just checked my cic and I saw this

Application/profile statu Closed
Review of eligibility Passed
Review of medical results Passed
A background check is needed Complete
Final decision This application has been approved

when do you think the returned envelope would be mailed out?

Thanks,
Lori

sachinmodi22

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cio sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
AOR Received.
19-08-2015
Med's Request
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
Already landed
loridong1211 said:

Thanks,
Lori
Congrates dear I sent mine on June 8 but still no update. Waiting eagerly

myjha75

May 20, 2015
ap123 said:
June 18 applicant here, still waiting PPR, background still not needed at this time!
I don't know what happened, why take so long time!
I'm June 15 still nothing still BG not needed....need the hand of God in this situation. ..if you believe in him I suggest you start praying hard because I see other people in other forums waiting for 18 plus months. ..I will have to ask God's intervention for this

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
myjha75 said:
I'm June 15 still nothing still BG not needed....need the hand of God in this situation. ..if you believe in him I suggest you start praying hard because I see other people in other forums waiting for 18 plus months. ..I will have to ask God's intervention for this
Probably will see change on Friday, hang in there!

ashomony

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney.Novascotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF march 30,2016. already paid
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
Med's Request
April 29, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
sep 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
momodo said:
Then we have to wait until Friday :'( :'(
right wait until friday

raman13s

May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Masters in applied science stream
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 29, 2015
Doc's Request.
March 13, 2016
AOR Received.
September 16, 2015
Med's Request
April 29, 2015
Med's Done....
April 19, 2016
Passport Req..
September 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
nothing today ...

Lotus_flower

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
loridong1211 said:

Thanks,
Lori
I got the same update today
I sent mine out on the 10th but still no return track results

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
:( :(

I hope tomorrow or any day this week we see a bunch for PPR emails.

mchawla

Jun 11, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
2234 Construction Estimator
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 June 2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
11 June 2015
AOR Received.
24 August 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
4 March 2016
Med's Done....
9 March 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
6 Sep 2016
VISA ISSUED...
13 Sep 2016
LANDED..........
1 Oct 2016
June 15 Applicant waiting for PPR... :( :( :( :( :( :(

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to rejoice and share this wonderful moment of my life with you. I have just re-entered Canada from the Emerson border as a

"Canadian Permanent Resident!!!"

I first left my country 9 years ago to go to England. After staying there for 5.5 years, I decided to go back to my country because of the immigration difficulties there. That was the lowest point in my life as I had to leave behind all my friends from university, colleague and people close to me. I went into a state of depression. But as we all know, this thing we call life, must go on, we must look forward and time heals everything.
So after 8 months, I came to Canada in September 2013 to become a student once again and starting everything all over. All I knew was, I had a mission and a dream that I must complete and fulfil. I finished my course and got a great job in my field in 2014. So things were going very well once again, I started a new life here and was happy until I suddenly got laid off and lost my job at the beginning of this year. Add to that, I had a closed work permit, so I couldn't work anywhere else until my PR. I was scared, some forum members even told me this could affect my PR. But faith kept me going, I believed things will just be fine.

Your belief, your thoughts and your action eventually becomes your reality. You will have lots of ups and downs, life will throw at you many challenges, but it's up to you not to give up and keep pushing forward. Just believe you can and the results will be there waiting for you. I would like to "Thank" all of you from the bottom of my heart to help me along this journey. Everyone has been so helpful and supportive! To those who are still waiting for their Passport request, don't worry, it is on its way, sooner or later it will come to you. I wish you all the best for your PR and beyond. If you have any questions, you can message me and I'll answer to the best of my abilities. This forum and this thread rocks!!!

Lotus_flower

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
PMC89 said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to rejoice and share this wonderful moment of my life with you. I have just re-entered Canada from the Emerson border as a

I first left my country 9 years ago to go to England. After staying there for 5.5 years, I decided to go back to my country because of the immigration difficulties there. That was the lowest point in my life as I had to leave behind all my friends from university, colleague and people close to me. I went into a state of depression. But as we all know, this thing we call life, must go on, we must look forward and time heals everything.
So after 8 months, I came to Canada in September 2013 to become a student once again and starting everything all over. All I knew was, I had a mission and a dream that I must complete and fulfil. I finished my course and got a great job in my field in 2014. So things were going very well once again, I started a new life here and was happy until I suddenly got laid off and lost my job at the beginning of this year. Add to that, I had a closed work permit, so I couldn't work anywhere else until my PR. I was scared, some forum members even told me this could affect my PR. But faith kept me going, I believed things will just be fine.

Your belief, your thoughts and your action eventually becomes your reality. You will have lots of ups and downs, life will throw at you many challenges, but it's up to you not to give up and keep pushing forward. Just believe you can and the results will be there waiting for you. I would like to "Thank" all of you from the bottom of my heart to help me along this journey. Everyone has been so helpful and supportive! To those who are still waiting for their Passport request, don't worry, it is on its way, sooner or later it will come to you. I wish you all the best for your PR and beyond. If you have any questions, you can message me and I'll answer to the best of my abilities. This forum and this thread rocks!!!
Congratulations!!! Was really nice to read your story, thanks for sharing! Good things come for those who wait, you deserved it! ;)
Tell us more about landing, what did they ask you? Did they ask you anything about your job? Did they ask for proof of funds?
Tell us your overall experience! 8)

loridong1211

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 15, 2015
AOR Received.
AUG 27, 2015
Med's Done....
FEB 23, 2016 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
June 13,2016
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
INLAND APPLICANT
PMC89 said:

Congrats and so happy for you !!! I just waited to see how is your landing and just love this good news! Enjoy your new life in Canada!