+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

chuni68

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2015
Doc's Request.
24-06-2015
Nomination.....
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
IELTS Request
N.A
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
POGOMAGA said:
SO I just linked my application to CIC, here is what I saw.

June 5th applicant.

eligibility:in progress

Medical:passed

Background:not need at this time.A month ago I ordered GCMS notes Everything was mentioned passed exept security.How understand this?((
Everything is possible. Just keep your eyes on background check, when it changed to in progress, think it's morning, sun( ppr) is comming.

chuni68

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2015
Doc's Request.
24-06-2015
Nomination.....
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
IELTS Request
N.A
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
asison said:
Hi! Iam June 4 applicant and i got my PPR today.

i got married to a canadian how do i update my status? please advise. Thank you!
Congrats. For both marriage and ppr. I think you just mail your visa office to inform regarding your marriage

chuni68

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2015
Doc's Request.
24-06-2015
Nomination.....
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
IELTS Request
N.A
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

chuni68

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2015
Doc's Request.
24-06-2015
Nomination.....
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
IELTS Request
N.A
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mchawla said:
hi I am June 15 applicant..
this is what is see in mycic

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In progress
Final decision Not Started

May be you will start next week with ppr

yaanlpc

Mar 24, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015 (cic)
Doc's Request.
14-02-2016
Nomination.....
05-05-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
IELTS Request
25-05-2015
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2016, xPresspost activated 16th.
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
Hi guys, my background check is in progress, but I have no idea how long it has been suspended in that status, because I linked mycic today and provided FBI's clearance last week, so might either change to in progress long long ago before I submitted the FBI's clearance or in last week, who has similar experience?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Cutiekim23 said:
Congratulations mohan!

I'm so happy for you! Good luck and God bless!!!
Thank you :).

baronhou said:
Hi Mohan, exactually as I said, 24 hours later, I got my golden email. Thank you and all who care the process.

Have read the email for 3 times and still confused on how to send the passports. Not indicated how the passports should be sent when the principal applicant is inland while the dependents are abroad.......
Congrats buddy. :)

They clearly said that you should just write email if you or your family member is outside Canada/US. So just tell them where they are and their passport detail (of course with your application and UCI detail) and request them to issue request for visa email separately for them. They will issue for them separately through the local visa office or from here (i dont know how they do but they do it without fail). So just email them and wait.

One thing i dont know, is that if you can send the passport meanwhile or you will have to wait. Check with our guys who have requested separate RFV for their dependents.

Note from their email:
If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you.

yaanlpc said:
Hi guys, my background check is in progress, but I have no idea how long it has been suspended in that status, because I linked mycic today and provided FBI's clearance last week, so might either change to in progress long long ago before I submitted the FBI's clearance or in last week, who has similar experience?
hmmm Its now confusing and may be surprise ppr is waiting on Monday. Fingers crossed. Usually as per recent updates, it wont change unless there is ppr in line next day. ::) :-X Good luck.
They are clearing May hence visa officer might have thought to clear yours as well along with others. Let us see what happens on Monday 7:30am EST.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asison said:
Hi! Iam June 4 applicant and i got my PPR today.

i got married to a canadian how do i update my status? please advise. Thank you!
If you have ppr today then you dont need to inform anything now. Just do the landing.

mchawla said:
I checked my email.. no ppr
He asked to check your mails continuously in the next few days to watch out for ppr, not in literal way to just go and check to see your ppr right now.
Nowadays what is happening is that you will get your ppr next day of background changing to inprocess. SO expect your ppr on Monday/Tuesday.
Good luck.

newkij1 said:
Hi,
I am June 6th Ontario PNP applicant. I did upfront medical April 2, 2016. I sent e-medical sheet through case specific enquiry and I got a reply from CIC stating supporting docs has been received but ecas still hasn't been updated. There's nothing regarding medicals.
I tried calling doc and I got confirmation over phone that clinic has sent my medicals via e-medical.

Is anyone else on same boat?

I am really tensed because of this now. June applicant starting receiving PPR and I can't seem to figure out where did my medical results go?
Forget about ecas update. It takes time. Also the upfront update takes time sometimes (thats the known issue with upfront as the IME generated is not linked to your application at the time of medical result submission). So just order gcms to know if it has been received or not. Sometimes the call center guys also wont entertain us and tell the true status. I know it will take time to receive gcms but no choice at this juncture while waiting - anyway we cant do anything, instead you can order notes and see if ppr comes or notes comes first.

momodo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMC89 said:
I assume security is the same thing as background check.

This is what I see, do you see the same thing?

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started
Same for me too. I guess we are next then. It is almost there!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

rasan0201

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
manitoba canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2015
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
30/05/2015
AOR Received.
26/08/2015
Med's Request
10/09/2015 Reminder email on 14/09/2015/ request medical again on 27/02/2017
Med's Done....
18/09/2015 Meds update ecas 22/10/2015. Meds update again on 07/03/2017
Passport Req..
Decision made on 18/04/2017
87arq said:
I do hope you are right. I wish they go this fast for the rest of the month and jump quickly to july as well.

A guy of June 15 said his mycic changed to ''in progress'' the background check.
Im june 15 still waiting for the golden mail..background check in progress

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
rasan0201 said:
Im june 15 still waiting for the golden mail..background check in progress
Hang in there my friend, you will receive it in the next 2 weeks.

Congratulations to everyone that received PPR, what a great week!

I am holding thumbs for everyone next week, good luck guys!

baronhou

Sep 7, 2013
harirajmohan said:
Thank you :).
Congrats buddy. :)

They clearly said that you should just write email if you or your family member is outside Canada/US. So just tell them where they are and their passport detail (of course with your application and UCI detail) and request them to issue request for visa email separately for them. They will issue for them separately through the local visa office or from here (i dont know how they do but they do it without fail). So just email them and wait.

One thing i dont know, is that if you can send the passport meanwhile or you will have to wait. Check with our guys who have requested separate RFV for their dependents.

Note from their email:
If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you.
hmmm Its now confusing and may be surprise ppr is waiting on Monday. Fingers crossed. Usually as per recent updates, it wont change unless there is ppr in line next day. ::) :-X Good luck.
They are clearing May hence visa officer might have thought to clear yours as well along with others. Let us see what happens on Monday 7:30am EST.
Hi Mohan, Thank you for your reply. There was no clear instruction how I should send my accompanying members and my passports. all passports delivery instructions in the email is posted as below.
**Please use this letter if any of your accompanying dependent(s) are currently residing in China**
**All required documents must be submitted in one single package.
If you reside in the People’s Republic of China, you must submit your package to the Visa Application Centre in Beijing (please note that only the Visa Application Centre in Beijing can be used for Passport Transmission of Permanent Resident applications):

Canada Visa Application Centre
12F, Tower A, Central Point Plaza,
No. 11, Dongzhimen South Ave,
Dongcheng District, Beijing, China, 100007**
**Submitting your document(s) in Canada
If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.
You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:**

My condition is that I have a mailing address in Canada, but my wife and son is in China. the instructions above didn't say what to do, nor mentioned writing email to change visa stamping office.
:(

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
baronhou said:
Hi Mohan, Thank you for your reply. There was no clear instruction how I should send my accompanying members and my passports. all passports delivery instructions in the email is posted as below.
**Please use this letter if any of your accompanying dependent(s) are currently residing in China**
If you reside in the People’s Republic of China, you must submit your package to the Visa Application Centre in Beijing (please note that only the Visa Application Centre in Beijing can be used for Passport Transmission of Permanent Resident applications):

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.
You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:**

My condition is that I have a mailing address in Canada, but my wife and son is in China. the instructions above didn't say what to do, nor mentioned writing email to change visa stamping office.
Not sure if i understand it correctly but going to try. They cannot list hundreds of country in this email as the email format is generic for all approved applicants. Thats why they are asking us to provide the detail including the country they live in so that they will do the needful by sending RFV email for them separately and visa will be arranged from local visa office.

I will send you personal message.

Mohan

Jim1925

Jan 10, 2015
ndhindsa said:
Hi Everyone,
Is there any June 1 applicant who didn't get ppr.
I am inland single June 1 applicant and dint receive anything

Appreciated.
My timeline

June 1 2015 application sent
Aug 12 AOR
Jan 21 Reminder email
March 30 Medicals done. (MyCic: Medical pass)

No news yet.

rasan0201

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
manitoba canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2015
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
30/05/2015
AOR Received.
26/08/2015
Med's Request
10/09/2015 Reminder email on 14/09/2015/ request medical again on 27/02/2017
Med's Done....
18/09/2015 Meds update ecas 22/10/2015. Meds update again on 07/03/2017
Passport Req..
Decision made on 18/04/2017
baronhou said:

As to my knowledge theres already being adjusted the visa office for you u can tell them to make a copy of this email submit the photos and passpots for vfs vac center to the above mention address simple.themain applicant can submit his passport to the ottawa visa processing center along eith a copy of the email.they have given u clear instructions so no need to worry. Shen i was in uk same thing they mention to submit my passport vfs London.

ndhindsa

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Jim1925 said:
My timeline

June 1 2015 application sent
Aug 12 AOR
Jan 21 Reminder email
March 30 Medicals done. (MyCic: Medical pass)

No news yet.
our timelines are similar
June 1 application received
Aug 12 AOR
Jan 27 Reminder Email
March 18 Medicals received

But no news... I am Ontario single applicant.i was never asked for any additional documents.
However, my background check changed to in process yesterday on mycic.