+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

baronhou

Sep 7, 2013
harirajmohan said:
Once you get ppr email, instructions are available in that email to request them (ottawa) to send ppr for your dependents in China. While requesting give your family members detail whoever is at China so that they can send a new ppr email for them to submit the passport at the embassy in China. Dont get their passports.
Thank you very much Harirajmohan for your answer. Usually how long does it take for them to send a new email after I requested? My annual holidy is approaching and I am very desperated to shorten my own time since the CIC period have taken so long. thanks.

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
harirajmohan said:
Congrats to those who received ppr today.

Is it compulsory to send the photos or its optional? Team, Does it help in avoiding new photo request during PR card?
It's compulsory. They will paste one of the two photos on the bottom of your COPR. The other photo, I guess it's used to issue PR card. I read other threads, and saw people who didn't get the photos taken properly in size were required to re-send the photos to IRCC before their COPR (& passport with stamped visa if applicable) was mailed to them.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
unsvn.it said:
It's compulsory. They will paste one of the two photos on the bottom of your COPR. The other photo, I guess it's used to issue PR card. I read other threads, and saw people who didn't get the photos taken properly in size were required to re-send the photos to IRCC before their COPR (& passport with stamped visa if applicable) was mailed to them.
Ok thanks.

chuni68

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2015
Doc's Request.
24-06-2015
Nomination.....
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
IELTS Request
N.A
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
harirajmohan said:
Once you get ppr email, instructions are available in that email to request them (ottawa) to send ppr for your dependents in China. While requesting give your family members detail whoever is at China so that they can send a new ppr email for them to submit the passport at the embassy in China. Dont get their passports.
In my case, my daughter studying un USA, I have updates her us address in September 2015, on 4 May, I sent request to my visa office for arranging visa stamping in New York visa office, but the did not mentioned anything regarding that. Upon receiving ppr, I have sent request letter to cic regarding this matter. But still no progress.
So my advise is that, send request for changing visa stamping formality office well advance of ppr, because cic needs time to update GCMS note.

AgnesAndrew

Apr 25, 2016
milo2015 said:
Hi Agnes

Thats the 5th line(after medical has received line) you see when you check ECAS status, right? i notice same for me after i got RPRF fee request.
This is 4th line for me, medical has received is 5th line, I got RPRF first and next day I got medical examination

baronhou

Sep 7, 2013
chuni68 said:
In my case, my daughter studying un USA, I have updates her us address in September 2015, on 4 May, I sent request to my visa office for arranging visa stamping in New York visa office, but the did not mentioned anything regarding that. Upon receiving ppr, I have sent request letter to cic regarding this matter. But still no progress.
So my advise is that, send request for changing visa stamping formality office well advance of ppr, because cic needs time to update GCMS note.
Thanks Chuni68. Where did you send your request to? Through CIC online 'My application'?

baronhou

Sep 7, 2013
harirajmohan said:
Also 29th May 2015 candidates are waiting for PPR :)
Just noticed that our dates on 'Application filed' and 'Medical request' are same. Hope we progress to 'DM' stage at same time too.

arun1990

Nov 19, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney/new delhi
NOC Code......
Noc B
App. Filed.......
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
File Transfer...
18-4-2016
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
6-1-2016
Passport Req..
God knows
VISA ISSUED...
God knows
LANDED..........
2-1-2012
Hello friends I need ur opinion please. My employer in Winnipeg did not want to pay my wp extension fees and was not willing to sign rapport forms at Manitoba PNP. But luckily mpnp approved PNP in skilled worker overseas stream. Last year may I went to Emerson border with my PNP certificate to check my luck for wp there but I did a blunder by crossing Canada border to touch USA and to come back to Canada border . I still don't no why I did that I really regret everyday for it. CBSA questioned for several hours about immigration history and why I crossed Canada when I was under restoration. Eventually because of PNP letter they gave me TRV of one week to search for a new employer who can pay fees $230 but I could not find none because one week was too less mean while I filed pr in that one week period sent my PR file to Sydney and I came back to India last year June 2015. I got aor on august 11 medicals on dec 23 rrpf on DEC 30. Updated schedule A request on Feb 25. Lately on April 18 I received an email saying that my file is registered at Delhi office and they will let me know about the results within six months it was automatic mail though. Now I am so worried about that mail from Delhi office. Please guide me friends

Tarun Kumar

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
I dont think you need to worry. Since you are not in Canada your VO is New Delhi, which is absolutely fine. The last email you received is for file transfer and the content is generic. You wont have to wait for 6 months you will get your PPR very soon.