+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

sand123456

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
21st march 2016(RCMP) & 14th Jun(spouse questionnaire, RRPF)
Nomination.....
28th Sept 2015
AOR Received.
26th Jan 2016
Med's Request
14th June 2016(for spouse and myself)
Med's Done....
7th July 2016
Passport Req..
16th Dec 2016
LANDED..........
24th Aug 2011
shallu7287 said:
Hello fellows,
I received my passport in the evening and landed successfully 30 mins back. My husband will be landing this Sunday. Wish you all good luck!! Stay positive!! If anyone needs to ask anything please send me a message. I would be delighted if I could offer any help.
Thanks Harirajmohan and wish you good luck!!
Dear Mishti, next is your turn to see your hubby!! Cheers and good luck!!
Hi Shallu,
can you please help me. i added my husband to my PR application and send all the documents last month. But i didnt get any email or notification whether my spouse is added or not.
i got my aor in JAN 2016. how i will know that he is added.
Thanks

ricky88

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
PMC89 said:
I thought I would give linking the application a shot. While linking the application it says

"By linking an application to this account, you are agreeing to have all correspondence sent to this account. This means that correspondence will no longer be sent to you by mail. This begins on the day that you link the account and applies to all future correspondence."

Does this affect how CIC contacts us? They never contact us by mail anyway, they do only via email. I guess my question is does linking the application will affect how they send me PPR. The last thing I want is the system or CIC to get confused on how to send me the PPR.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/email-from-cic-ready-for-visa-however-no-updates-in-mycic-t348648.0.html
Please check the first post on this page.

Boris1234

Apr 4, 2016
Hello,

How long do you think it takes for them to send the passport back with the stamped PR visa?

They received my passport on May 5th in Ottawa. I also sent them my flight ticket because I am travelling on May 27th back home, after which I will do the landing.

greekhero

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Boris1234 said:
Hello,

How long do you think it takes for them to send the passport back with the stamped PR visa?

They received my passport on May 5th in Ottawa. I also sent them my flight ticket because I am travelling on May 27th back home, after which I will do the landing.
has your return envelop been activated yet? I think nowadays they will issue the visa within 2 weeks.

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
ricky88 said:
I just check my Gcms notes in which i found Preferred correspondence channel:Auto email
Also the express entry applicants they use this my cic system to track their application status and also get final ppr email from CPC.So there is nothing to worry about if u link ur application.One last thing the information on my cic is not updated coz my friend who got ppr in April his status still shows same like everyone.
Mishti said:
Hmm..you are right. I failed to read the fine print while linking my application. Hope it doesn't cause any problems.
ricky88 said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/email-from-cic-ready-for-visa-however-no-updates-in-mycic-t348648.0.html
Please check the first post on this page.
Thanks Ricky, I better not link it then, if they don't update MyCIC properly. I don't want to get stressed out by looking at incorrect status. I want my application process to be seamless for the officers. Which is why I never really cared to order GCMS notes either thinking that it might disrupt their workflow. I'll just wait for the wonder PPR email to come.

Boris1234

Apr 4, 2016
greekhero said:
has your return envelop been activated yet? I think nowadays they will issue the visa within 2 weeks.
Thanks! I didn't get the return envelope tracking number. The guy at the post gave me just the tracking number for the Xpress post envelope I sent. He said he could not give me the tracking number for the return one as it would mess something up, I didn't quite get what he wanted to say.

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
PMC89 said:
Thanks Ricky, I better not link it then, if they don't update MyCIC properly. I don't want to get stressed out by looking at incorrect status. I want my application process to be seamless for the officers. Which is why I never really cared to order GCMS notes either thinking that it might disrupt their workflow. I'll just wait for the wonder PPR email to come.
If I had a choice to undo it, maybe I would. But now that I have already linked, I got to bear with it. However this delay has me freaking out. I ordered another GCMS notes today and I intend to order a couple more in the following few days, both electronic as well as physical files :D :D ;D

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Mishti said:
If I had a choice to undo it, maybe I would. But now that I have already linked, I got to bear with it. However this delay has me freaking out. I ordered another GCMS notes today and I intend to order a couple more in the following few days, both electronic as well as physical files :D :D ;D
Mishti, just curious, does GCMS notes actually provide you with accurate information on when you are going to receive your PPR? I am trying to understand what's the point of ordering GCMS notes if it doesn't say when they will send you your PPR? Correct me if I am wrong :-\

Ramister

Nov 2, 2015
BC Dudu said:
Hi Ramister, are you a single applicant? Did you apply with with or without job? Thanks! I am the April 14th applicant from BC. So worried...
Yes I am a single applicant. I applied with job, in fact I got my BC PNP nomination thanks to my company. Good luck!

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
PMC89 said:
Mishti, just curious, does GCMS notes actually provide you with accurate information on when you are going to receive your PPR? I am trying to understand what's the point of ordering GCMS notes if it doesn't say when they will send you your PPR? Correct me if I am wrong :-\
I read 'curious' as 'furious'. Lol. I know you don't advocate getting GCMS notes. It doesn't tell you the exact day you would be getting your PPR. But more or less you know that mos of your stuff is through. And I tell you that has a very balmy effect ;D. I mean you know that they haven't forgotten about your file. They remember you. :p

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
PMC89 said:
On another note, I hope you PMC89 are not the CIC agent working on our GCMS notes. Haha! Trying to discourage people from ordering them so that you are not loaded with tones of GCMS requests. Am kidding. But if so, mine got delayed last time, please send them quick this time. Please and thank you :D ;D ;D
But jokes apart, I wish I had some of your patience and perseverance :)

shallu7287

May 29, 2014
sand123456 said:
Hi Shallu,
can you please help me. i added my husband to my PR application and send all the documents last month. But i didnt get any email or notification whether my spouse is added or not.
i got my aor in JAN 2016. how i will know that he is added.
Thanks
You can call and enquire. Did you add him as accompanying dependent?

ashomony

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney.Novascotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF march 30,2016. already paid
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
Med's Request
April 29, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
sep 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
i have received my GCMS .

eligibility passed
criminality passed
medical not started
security not started

ashomony

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney.Novascotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF march 30,2016. already paid
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
Med's Request
April 29, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
sep 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
i did upfront medical on april 25th and my wife 2nd of may but still no update on. any one can tell me how long need to be wait for update about medical rcv.note medical request received the 29th april

shincanada

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
End of April 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 28 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 11 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 18 2016
harirajmohan said:
02. Possibly its telling on the status change happened yeterday. their messaging might not be quick. batches might run later to send emails.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
Continue GCKey. (this is the one i used)

2. For anyone who wants to apply online first has to create the account. So till that point its common for all even if they dont apply anything after creating it.
3. link the existing account:
Enter all detail required + for English test detail, use the following:
Test: None
Test id: 000
test date: cic application received date.
(for few it works but not for all)
Thank you so much for your kind information.
I have one question.
I have tried it however, the very last page says
If i want to get the information, i should upload
"Disassociate representatives form"first.
I have an immigration agency working with me.
Do i have to disassociate with my agency in order to do so?
I can not find any information regarding this.
Thanks in advance...