+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

imgrnt16

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June11,2015
Doc's Request.
Apr18, July27, Aug2, Aug4
AOR Received.
Aug24,2015
Med's Request
Mar05,2016
Med's Done....
Mar16,2016
Passport Req..
Feb10,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb23,2017
LANDED..........
Mar08,2017
loridong1211 said:
Thank you. I asked my friend he got the line couple months before PPR. Seems like that line is the next step I'm waiting but not PPR...any June client got this line?

I am June applicant, and I have that line "We sent you correspondence..." on ECAS. They added it on the same day when they requested add. document. It has been over 2 weeks since I have that line

loridong1211

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 15, 2015
AOR Received.
AUG 27, 2015
Med's Done....
FEB 23, 2016 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
June 13,2016
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
INLAND APPLICANT
imgrnt16 said:
loridong1211 said:
Thank you. I asked my friend he got the line couple months before PPR. Seems like that line is the next step I'm waiting but not PPR...any June client got this line?

I am June applicant, and I have that line "We sent you correspondence..." on ECAS. They added it on the same day when they requested add. document. It has been over 2 weeks since I have that line

you mean the add doc is the one sent out on Jan 27, the general doc request including paying fees, PCC or Schedule A or the one for specific doc requested

Thanks

imgrnt16

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June11,2015
Doc's Request.
Apr18, July27, Aug2, Aug4
AOR Received.
Aug24,2015
Med's Request
Mar05,2016
Med's Done....
Mar16,2016
Passport Req..
Feb10,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb23,2017
LANDED..........
Mar08,2017
loridong1211 said:
you mean the add doc is the one sent out on Jan 27, the general doc request including paying fees, PCC or Schedule A or the one for specific doc requested

Thanks
No, the additional documents is the one they requested from me after medical results had been received by them. They required newly completed Schedule A , address history and my kids passports copies (we renewed them, because they were expiring).
I have 5 lines on ECAS so far:
1. File received
2. Receite acknowledgments
3. Application in process
4. Medical results have been received
5. We sent you correspondens ... (that was the request for additional documents).

Good luck to all of us!

loridong1211

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 15, 2015
AOR Received.
AUG 27, 2015
Med's Done....
FEB 23, 2016 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
June 13,2016
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
INLAND APPLICANT
imgrnt16 said:
No, the additional documents is the one they requested from me after medical results had been received by them. They required newly completed Schedule A , address history and my kids passports copies (we renewed them, because they were expiring).
I have 5 lines on ECAS so far:
1. File received
2. Receite acknowledgments
3. Application in process
4. Medical results have been received
5. We sent you correspondens ... (that was the request for additional documents).

Good luck to all of us!
Thank you! I have never received the doc request so I dont know if it is normal..Good luck to us hopefully we will get PPRin late May or early June!

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
loridong1211 said:
The due date marked in my GCMS notes for receiving the documents is May end. So I am guessing that they would check my file then. Well don't know how that works. Just read in some news article that CIC has way fewer officers than required.

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
moneywater said:
Do we need canadian visa to do the flagpoling??
If you are from visa-exempt country, you don't need. CIC will send you CORP, bring that paper to the border.

If you are not from a visa-exempt country, you will need to send CIC your passport. They will stamp "Immigration" visa on your passport (one entry only) along with CORP. Bring both of them and work permit to the border.

loridong1211

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 15, 2015
AOR Received.
AUG 27, 2015
Med's Done....
FEB 23, 2016 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
June 13,2016
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
INLAND APPLICANT
Mishti said:
The due date marked in my GCMS notes for receiving the documents is May end. So I am guessing that they would check my file then. Well don't know how that works. Just read in some news article that CIC has way fewer officers than required.

I ordered my notes on April 8th and haven't got it yet. We have quite similar timeline hopefully mine is due the end of may as well

momodo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loridong1211 said:
Thank you! I have never received the doc request so I dont know if it is normal..Good luck to us hopefully we will get PPRin late May or early June!
I also received reminder email on Jan 27 and I did upfront medical exam the end of last year . From my gcms note that all my check is done except the security somehow my due date is August 2016, I have no idea how long I should keep waiting for. ..

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
loridong1211 said:
I ordered my notes on April 8th and haven't got it yet. We have quite similar timeline hopefully mine is due the end of may as well
I did not get my notes within the specified calendar days. Hence I sent them an email. They replied immediately. And within a few hours I got my notes. My application was received on April 10. I don't know what went haywire with them that they asked for my spouse's PCC from home country in Janury end and marked the due date March end. Then exactly on the marked due date in March, they asked for my PCC from home country. I sent it in the first week of April. I have a feeling that they probably forgot to send it in January along with my spouse's PCC request. Am almost completing 13 months.

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
Tomorrow gonna be a great day for all of us. Can't wait to see Cic surprise emails

fantazyprince

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Never received
AOR Received.
06- August-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
05-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
Patiently waiting
Can someone give me the instructions regarding how to order GCMS notes? I'm curious to check my application status.

Adii11586

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27, 2016
Nomination.....
May 26, 2015
AOR Received.
August 17, 2015
Med's Request
March 4, 2016
Med's Done....
CIC Received (March 18, 2016)
Passport Req..
May 27, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 31, 2016 but PP received on June 10, 2016
LANDED..........
June 11, 2016
roaringpanthers 12345 said:
Tomorrow gonna be a great day for all of us. Can't wait to see Cic surprise emails
Really hope so...

fantazyprince said:
Can someone give me the instructions regarding how to order GCMS notes? I'm curious to check my application status.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

Here is the link

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
Hey guys is it true that my GCMS notes will not have details about my spouse and that I have to order separate GCMS notes? But in my GCMS notes some details of my spouse are there. For instance medical passed. Number Of potential visas is given as 2. Am wondering if I should order another set or wait. Also criminality for client 1 and client 2 is marked as in progress.

Jul 16, 2015
You might be the principal applicant. So there won't be much information about your spouse in GCMS notes anyways. Because most of the process is happening under your name. So even if you order another set of GCMS notes under your spouse's name you will get the same notes.

Mishti said:
Hey guys is it true that my GCMS notes will not have details about my spouse and that I have to order separate GCMS notes? But in my GCMS notes some details of my spouse are there. For instance medical passed. Number Of potential visas is given as 2. Am wondering if I should order another set or wait. Also criminality for client 1 and client 2 is marked as in progress.

Xtro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
unsvn.it said:
After you sent out medicals, just wait. Some people received PPR a few months after they submitted their medicals results, some were required to provide additional documents depending on your application.

Regarding to "landing" at airport. Honestly I don't know. I found this CIC office address on CIC website. Does it help?

Newfoundland and Labrador
St. John’s

Appointments
21 Hallett Crescent, Suite 106
St. John’s, NL
A1B 4C4

Mailing address
P.O. Box 13667
St. John’s, NL
A1B 4C4

If not, I would contact officer at airport by phone or in-person to ask.

Ok, let`s say I receive PPR... what is the next step after that?

St John`s office is still not a great help for me, because that`s 1600km from here and a big part of the road is still gravel.

I will contact the custom officers at the airport after I better understan this whole process :)