+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
loridong1211 said:
Is the line "We send you corresponding..." necessary to show up before PPR? Anyone got PPR without this line?

Thanks,
Lori
Have this line for 3 months now. And 2 such lines.

Xtro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Please, can anyone answer my previous post?

"Actually, I`m an inland applicant, so do I have to leave the country to "land" again, or they will just ask for my passport, send it back to me and from then I`m permanent resident?

I will do the PR card as well, but I was not sure what happens if I loose or quit my job after receiving the PR but not the card yet. But it looks like the card is just needed if I leave, and I have all the benefits and rights without that.

So what is the process here?
I received the MR, I do have to send some other documents as well, which is not a problem. So they receive those docs and meds, they sit on the papers for a bit and then?"

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
Xtro said:
Please, can anyone answer my previous post?

"Actually, I`m an inland applicant, so do I have to leave the country to "land" again, or they will just ask for my passport, send it back to me and from then I`m permanent resident?

I will do the PR card as well, but I was not sure what happens if I loose or quit my job after receiving the PR but not the card yet. But it looks like the card is just needed if I leave, and I have all the benefits and rights without that.

So what is the process here?
I received the MR, I do have to send some other documents as well, which is not a problem. So they receive those docs and meds, they sit on the papers for a bit and then?"

Simply having passport back and CORP from CIC doesn't mean you become PR.

You can either contact CIC office at your place to book an appointment. The officer will take care of paper works and issue you PR. It usually takes a few weeks to get an appointment depending where you live

Or

You might choose to leave Canada and come back (it is called flagpoling). One cheap, fast and common way most people do is driving to US border and come back Canada right away. Even though you don't have US visa, you still can do it. In case you don't have US visa, the US customs will simply give you a refusal letter of entry, direct you back to Canada. Show your passport, CORP, the refusal letter and work permit to Canadian custom officer. They will ask you some questions, ask you to sign on your CORP, take back your work permits and issue your PR.

Xtro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Ok, so what is the step by step process?

I will send back all my requested docs and medicals soon. What will happen after that if everything is fine?

There is no CIC office here ( Labrador ).

US border is 2000 km away from here :)

Can I just "land" at the local airport? They issued my work permit here, so they know me already. Can I land without physically leaving the country? Like I go to the airport but I return back without taking a flight. Will that work?

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
Congratulations to everyone that received PPR. Tomorrow is Friday and I am expecting a great wave of MR & PPR to hit here. Good luck everyone :D

Umeshbagga

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Hey guys, quick question, today i've received a request to pay RPRF. I've submitted the fee and sent the receipt through case specific enquiry. How would i know if they've received the receipt of payment? Should i mail the receipt through physical mail too? Also, any idea how long it may take now to get the MR? I am july 20th applicant.

mcu257

Apr 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
02-Mar-2016
Nomination.....
19-Jun-2015
AOR Received.
03-Nov-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted together with application
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2016
LANDED..........
04-Nov-2016
Umeshbagga said:
Hey guys, quick question, today i've received a request to pay RPRF. I've submitted the fee and sent the receipt through case specific enquiry. How would i know if they've received the receipt of payment? Should i mail the receipt through physical mail too? Also, any idea how long it may take now to get the MR? I am july 20th applicant.

If you did attach the receipt and submit it thru the CSE, then no need to mail it. It usually takes about 2-3 weeks for CIC to respond to CSE issues; so hopefully when they do get to your file, they would attach it to your application accordingly.

I think your MR should be on its way, because I am July 27th applicant and got my MR last week. Hopefully your VO gets to your file this week. Good luck

joy1983

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
mcu257 said:
If you did attach the receipt and submit it thru the CSE, then no need to mail it. It usually takes about 2-3 weeks for CIC to respond to CSE issues; so hopefully when they do get to your file, they would attach it to your application accordingly.

I think your MR should be on its way, because I am July 27th applicant and got my MR last week. Hopefully your VO gets to your file this week. Good luck

i did pay for RPRF on the 21st of march and sent the receipt via the CSE on that same day, but till date i have not gotten any reply that they added it to my file, i also sent it again via CSE sometimes in April, but still no response, i even tried using the receipt number to login on ECAS, but nothing, so i called CIC call center and the rep advised me to send it in via mail and track it, which i did on the 22nd of march and was delivered on the 25th. ... i guess they will add it to myfile on their on time or is there a diff was to check to see if they added it?

timeline.. received aug 14, still waiting for MR

Thanks

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
Xtro said:
Ok, so what is the step by step process?

I will send back all my requested docs and medicals soon. What will happen after that if everything is fine?

There is no CIC office here ( Labrador ).

US border is 2000 km away from here :)

Can I just "land" at the local airport? They issued my work permit here, so they know me already. Can I land without physically leaving the country? Like I go to the airport but I return back without taking a flight. Will that work?
After you sent out medicals, just wait. Some people received PPR a few months after they submitted their medicals results, some were required to provide additional documents depending on your application.

Regarding to "landing" at airport. Honestly I don't know. I found this CIC office address on CIC website. Does it help?

Newfoundland and Labrador
St. John’s

Appointments
21 Hallett Crescent, Suite 106
St. John’s, NL
A1B 4C4

Mailing address
P.O. Box 13667
St. John’s, NL
A1B 4C4

If not, I would contact officer at airport by phone or in-person to ask.

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
unsvn.it said:
Simply having passport back and CORP from CIC doesn't mean you become PR.

You can either contact CIC office at your place to book an appointment. The officer will take care of paper works and issue you PR. It usually takes a few weeks to get an appointment depending where you live

Or

You might choose to leave Canada and come back (it is called flagpoling). One cheap, fast and common way most people do is driving to US border and come back Canada right away. Even though you don't have US visa, you still can do it. In case you don't have US visa, the US customs will simply give you a refusal letter of entry, direct you back to Canada. Show your passport, CORP, the refusal letter and work permit to Canadian custom officer. They will ask you some questions, ask you to sign on your CORP, take back your work permits and issue your PR.
Do we need canadian visa to do the flagpoling??

loridong1211

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 15, 2015
AOR Received.
AUG 27, 2015
Med's Done....
FEB 23, 2016 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
June 13,2016
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
INLAND APPLICANT
Mishti said:
Have this line for 3 months now. And 2 such lines.
Thank you. I asked my friend he got the line couple months before PPR. Seems like that line is the next step I'm waiting but not PPR...any June client got this line?

Umeshbagga

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
mcu257 said:

sounds good mate.

Umeshbagga

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
joy1983 said:
i did pay for RPRF on the 21st of march and sent the receipt via the CSE on that same day, but till date i have not gotten any reply that they added it to my file, i also sent it again via CSE sometimes in April, but still no response, i even tried using the receipt number to login on ECAS, but nothing, so i called CIC call center and the rep advised me to send it in via mail and track it, which i did on the 22nd of march and was delivered on the 25th. ... i guess they will add it to myfile on their on time or is there a diff was to check to see if they added it?

Thanks
What mailing address did you send it to buddy?

Umeshbagga

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
joy1983 said:

Thanks
How do you verify if the receipt has been attached to your file? Does that appear on your ecas or their is another login like using the receipt or something?

joy1983

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Umeshbagga said:
What mailing address did you send it to buddy?
i read somewhere that you can login to your ecas with your receipt

CENTRAL REGISTRY
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
CIO-Correspondence
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney,NS
B1P 5Z2
CANADA

that was the mail i sent it to. the one they asked us to send to on the reminder email.