+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

Umeshbagga

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Hey guys quick question, today i've received a request to pay RPRF. I've submitted the fee and sent the receipt through case specific enquiry. How would i know if they've received the receipt of payment? Also, any idea how long it may take now to get the MR? I am july 20th applicant.

Tarun Kumar

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
PMC89 said:
I wish, however the May applicants started getting their PPR. June Applicants should start getting their PPR from now. It's been almost 11 months since I applied

Very few may applicant got PPR so far. I am also a may applicant and have not heard anything from CIC since Medical Request

chuni68

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2015
Doc's Request.
24-06-2015
Nomination.....
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
IELTS Request
N.A
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
harirajmohan said:
Actually speaking there is not much time - its my view. they just check in some systems collaborated with neighboring countries and with other countries' central system. Rest are just based on our pcc submitted and the movement activity in the countries we lived. I really doubt that they really send request to multiple countries to check something except the ones they already have access to check something online.

How mine was completed: Last year in a day they checked with some system and got back response on same day with status NRT (no reportable trace) but no status update made to criminality section. Then suddenly they decided to check on my whole application on 19Feb16 and updated the status of criminality (+ elig) to Passed without any additional activity notes on this day. There was notes on 19th Feb only for elig but not for criminality.

In short, its all the matter of someone getting your pcc you sent and verify in a single day. This one day only we dont know when that will happen.
What they will check to pass eligibility?

htokyo

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015 (medical results received)
Passport Req..
24-02-2016 (DM 26-02-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted Feb 29, visa received Mar 18
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
chuni68 said:
What they will check to pass eligibility?
They will check again whether you meet the requirements for the stream you are nominated.

fleurgirl

Apr 24, 2015
Yesterday We went to the border for landing. We wanted to go to the States for dinner,and on our return back to land in Canada, but the US officer said that we need to do landing first. So, after we landed, we asked the Canadian officer if we can go to the States and then return back with our COPRs (our travel visas were cancelled) and he said that we can travel by land with COPR, but for air travels we need PR card. So, after we had dinner in the States we returned back to Canada just only with our landing papers.

imgrnt16

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June11,2015
Doc's Request.
Apr18, July27, Aug2, Aug4
AOR Received.
Aug24,2015
Med's Request
Mar05,2016
Med's Done....
Mar16,2016
Passport Req..
Feb10,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb23,2017
LANDED..........
Mar08,2017
I got add. doc. request 2weeks ago and sent newly completef Schedule A through CSI on that day.I got an automatic respond right away that they received my inquiry. But, I have not gotten any confirmation from them that it had been attached to my file. Is it normal?

Thank you!!!!!

ak2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
You'll get confirmation in 2 weeks.

imgrnt16 said:
I got add. doc. request 2weeks ago and sent newly completef Schedule A through CSI on that day.I got an automatic respond right away that they received my inquiry. But, I have not gotten any confirmation from them that it had been attached to my file. Is it normal?

Thank you!!!!!

Boris1234

Apr 4, 2016
I GOT PPR TODAY! Winnipeg Manitoba applicant. So happy! :) :) :) This has been such a stressful period for me and I am glad it's finally over! Good luck everyone!

Here is my timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 8, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 22, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on February 1, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

ak2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
May I ask what they wanted you to send on Feb. 1?

Boris1234 said:
I GOT PPR TODAY! Winnipeg Manitoba applicant. So happy! :) :) :) This has been such a stressful period for me and I am glad it's finally over! Good luck everyone!

Here is my timeline:

We sent you correspondence on February 1, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
imgrnt16 said:

Thank you!!!!!
You should probably get a confirmation mail in about 15-20 days.

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Wow, that's awesome, Congrats Mate. Enjoy your new found freedom :)

I can expect mine to come within the next 3-4 weeks then

HariRajMohan, and the other May applicants please give us some PPR news!

Boris1234 said:

Here is my timeline: