+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

kye

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2014
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-12-2015
Passport Req..
April 22,2016!!
LANDED..........
Inland
Boris1234 said:
My Nominee Certificate was missing in the application. I have gotten an updated one and applied for restoration of status. The waiting time for a new work permit is long and this is very frustrating. I hope to get PR before work permit so I can start working.
I am in the exact same situation.Hoping to get PPR faster.

pieceofcake

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/04/2015
Doc's Request.
nope
AOR Received.
22/07/2015
Med's Done....
26/12/2015
Passport Req..
15/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
19/04/2016
LANDED..........
21/04/2016
Boris1234 said:
Hi. Here are my timelines.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 8, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 22, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on February 1, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I asked them if they can speed up the process because my work permit got refused and I am under restoration of status currently and this is what they replied:
An application is considered received on the date a complete application is received. Each application is date stamped on the date it is received at CIO-Sydney and processed in date received order. There is no “urgent” progressing.
If you have extension of nomination and your employer was paid compliance fee you can go to the border for new wp. Fastest way though.

mr.li

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, ns
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-04-24
Nomination.....
2015-04-15
AOR Received.
2015-07-15
Med's Request
2015-12-11
Med's Done....
2016-01-05
Passport Req..
2016-04-05
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
INLAND
APRIL 24 applicants still waiting for PPR
my post graduate work permit is going to expire May 3rd, which is 29 days from now.
i'm still hoping to get PPR this week or next, and get the passport back within 1 or 2 weeks, so i can land while I still have status.
i'm worried that even if i get PPR, the passport might not be sent back before my wp expires.
Do you guys know if it's okay for your work permit to expire while waiting for your passport to be sent back? My guess is no, any insights?

and if i cant get PPR by the end of this week, i need to start to apply for closed work permit, which stress me out quite a bit, whats the general documents thats required?
the NS immigration officer who handled my case said she can issue a letter of support as a replacement of LMIA, but i've seen people need to have their employer pay the compliance fee, what's that about?

coolgirl87

Apr 4, 2016
Hello Guys,

I'm new on this page and i was wondering if anyone know how long it will take to get the
medical request after receiving EP

Thanks

cls123

Aug 3, 2014
mr.li said:
my post graduate work permit is going to expire May 3rd, which is 29 days from now.
i'm still hoping to get PPR this week or next, and get the passport back within 1 or 2 weeks, so i can land while I still have status.
i'm worried that even if i get PPR, the passport might not be sent back before my wp expires.
Do you guys know if it's okay for your work permit to expire while waiting for your passport to be sent back? My guess is no, any insights?

and if i cant get PPR by the end of this week, i need to start to apply for closed work permit, which stress me out quite a bit, whats the general documents thats required?
the NS immigration officer who handled my case said she can issue a letter of support as a replacement of LMIA, but i've seen people need to have their employer pay the compliance fee, what's that about?
If I were you I would apply for wp now to avoid any unexpected consequences. Mine expires in June, so I still have time.
Does anyone know how I will prove my status to my employer while having implied status?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
coolgirl87 said:
Hello Guys,

I'm new on this page and i was wondering if anyone know how long it will take to get the
medical request after receiving EP

Thanks
There is no fixed time limit. If you can tell which visa office and when you applied then some members can respond (whoever has similar timeline).

lucky stars

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
mr.li said:

I don't think you can get PPR this week, even next week. Because today only one Feb 18,2015 applicant get PPR . I guess you can get your PPR at end of this month or next month. So you should prepare apply WP as soon as possible !

henana

Mar 29, 2016
We received your application for permanent residence on April 22, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 14, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on January 26, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

kye

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2014
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-12-2015
Passport Req..
April 22,2016!!
LANDED..........
Inland
henana said:
We received your application for permanent residence on April 22, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 14, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on January 26, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Almost same timeline.I received correspondence to re-send Schedule A on January 18.

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
For those whose expiring work permit.... You guys can renew your permit using your File number.... u can apply open work permit using that file number / application number CIO sent out to you...if your luck enough you can use the PNP certificate as well if it is closed permit ( you will be sticking to your employer) if no job offer u can apply as open work permit too... hope this one will help specially for those struggling with their status... this is needs to be submitted 4 months prior expiring of permits or they need to recieve the application before your permit expire or else you wont able to avail this priviledge and you will be ending up applying restoration instead to have status here in Canada.... Goodluck to all of us!!!!

Im April 21 applicant waiting for PPR as well....

document request last January 18, documents received last January 25.... lets be positive and hope for the best!!!!! in God's will and perfect timing we will all receive what's our hearts desire stay positive!!!! God's blessing will be pour tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN!!!!!!

liuuu

Apr 4, 2016
Mid June applicant_ Ontario.

File Number on Sep 17, 2015

....Nothing until April 1, got an email to resend Schedule A ...It means I did something wrong on my original app?

Can I do upfront Medical??

Thank you.

Boris1234

Apr 4, 2016
pieceofcake said:
If you have extension of nomination and your employer was paid compliance fee you can go to the border for new wp. Fastest way though.
Thanks! I wish I could do that. But it’s not possible to do flagpole if your work permit has already expired. I should have done that before my work permit expired.

naila14

Mar 24, 2016
FSWCIO said:
I'd strongly prefer Manila. :D
Don't you think PnP Outland applicant is very less nowadays?

Let this month be a storm of Ppr. I got mine yestarday after 1 year of waiting till the time i submitted. Send my passport , 2 photo id stamped and with name and bd. And the email itself with a prepaid envelope. Hope to have the visa landing sòon. Good luck everyone