+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

ricky88

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
zoeb1229 said:
Mine is PS too - What does that mean?
Just a guess may be something related to security like pre security or pre screening.we need ppr now coz these checks are not gonna help us at this time coz somebody posted yesterday that all 4 checks are done but still waiting for final review.Hope we all get PPR very soon.

bunge12

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
May 20 applicant and still nothing :'(

Applied with Express Entry in the meantime, let's see what will be first!

Sanjeet03

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/may/2015
Doc's Request.
16/feb/2016
Med's Request
23/dec/2015
Med's Done....
5/jan/2016
harirajmohan said:
Is it going to be another boring week?
Its going to be one month without any progress.... ??? :-X
Dont know whats their plan....... All the time its suspense...
It is not going to be boring week, i could see someone got ppr in other forum today, feb 18 applicant, yhey are working on it for sure

lucky stars

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
Sanjeet03 said:
It is not going to be boring week, i could see someone got ppr in other forum today, feb 18 applicant, yhey are working on it for sure
They just deal with Feb applicants. When do April applicants can get their PPR. Really frustrating!!!

Boris1234

Apr 4, 2016
Hi. Here are my timelines.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 8, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 22, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on February 1, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I asked them if they can speed up the process because my work permit got refused and I am under restoration of status currently and this is what they replied:
An application is considered received on the date a complete application is received. Each application is date stamped on the date it is received at CIO-Sydney and processed in date received order. There is no “urgent” progressing.

GagamM

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
14/05/2016
Passport Req..
02/11/2016
I applied for my Ontario PNP in March 2015, till now my application is just "pending review". Submitted my express entry file today, hope fully i will get an ITA with CSr point of 481

lucky stars

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
Boris1234 said:

We sent you correspondence on February 1, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I asked them if they can speed up the process because my work permit got refused and I am under restoration of status currently and this is what they replied:
An application is considered received on the date a complete application is received. Each application is date stamped on the date it is received at CIO-Sydney and processed in date received order. There is no “urgent” progressing.
How stupid they are! They are cool blood!

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Boris1234 said:

They rightfully refuse your request in fast tracking because there is no such option.

Is there a reason why you are refused in WP application? You have some explaining to do with CIC to restore your status or you run into bigger problem. (You have to have a legal status in Canada at time of landing)

loridong1211

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 15, 2015
AOR Received.
AUG 27, 2015
Med's Done....
FEB 23, 2016 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
June 13,2016
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
INLAND APPLICANT
Hi Guys I have a question to order the GMCS notes. There was no "Citizenship and Immigration" of choosing department. Could anyboady help me on this?

Thanks a lot!!!

sachinmodi22

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cio sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
AOR Received.
19-08-2015
Med's Request
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
Already landed
mf4361 said:
They rightfully refuse your request in fast tracking because there is no such option.

Is there a reason why you are refused in WP application? You have some explaining to do with CIC to restore your status or you run into bigger problem. (You have to have a legal status in Canada at time of landing)

The best way to stay in canada is reapply for your restoration that will give you more 2 months to stay and I m sure that u will be p.r. by that time. I had been through this condition for my wife and I did the same thing and second time I got my wife's work permit extension approved. With out applying for restoration u can't stay in canada.

kye

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2014
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-12-2015
Passport Req..
April 22,2016!!
LANDED..........
Inland
sachinmodi22 said:
The best way to stay in canada is reapply for your restoration that will give you more 2 months to stay and I m sure that u will be p.r. by that time. I had been through this condition for my wife and I did the same thing and second time I got my wife's work permit extension approved. With out applying for restoration u can't stay in canada.
Actually you have 90 days to apply for restoration from the moment of refusal.Then you can stay in Canada until you get a result from them.This means more than 5 months as the processing times for work permit+restoration takes longer than a normal application.You can't work in the meantime though.

Boris1234

Apr 4, 2016
mf4361 said:

My Nominee Certificate was missing in the application. I have gotten an updated one and applied for restoration of status. The waiting time for a new work permit is long and this is very frustrating. I hope to get PR before work permit so I can start working.

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loridong1211 said:
Hi Guys I have a question to order the GMCS notes. There was no "Citizenship and Immigration" of choosing department. Could anyboady help me on this?

Thanks a lot!!!
select immigration ,refugees and citizenship. (they have changed name recently from cic to ircc)

zoeb1229

Nov 26, 2012
ricky88 said:
Just a guess may be something related to security like pre security or pre screening.we need ppr now coz these checks are not gonna help us at this time coz somebody posted yesterday that all 4 checks are done but still waiting for final review.Hope we all get PPR very soon.
yeah.. i hope so too... this wait is getting frustrating now