+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

htokyo

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015 (medical results received)
Passport Req..
24-02-2016 (DM 26-02-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted Feb 29, visa received Mar 18
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
heroforest said:
Then why you even log this thread and complain? You can just wait and pray. Lol....

In some cases MPs do help and PNP office have influence as well. That's why you dont see many pnp's application get refused under federal stage.

Anyhow, believe what you want to believe and do what you think is right, in your case sh* t up ! Wait! and Pray!

Hope you get your MR soon. goodluck to all
Buddy, none of members of this forum delays processing time of each other's applications. We are all under certain level of stress due to long waiting. Therefore, let's be nice to each other! :D

If someone has to be blamed, for sure that it is not anyone of us! ;)

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
PMC89 said:
Hahaha, I just laughed so hard after your reply. Calling won't help at all. Do you think they will process faster just because you called them and ordered to get it done soon? They already said, getting a permanent residence in Canada is your privilege not your right. So we are at their mercy. All we can do is just hope and pray.
I agree with you lol people gone crazy calling mp and pnp lol wth.. All mp can do is they can just ask them whats going on and they will reply the same way like processing time is 15 months. They can't pressure them to process it fast or change their decision... Exactly it isn't our right we should be thankful no matter how much time it will take

mm88

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-4-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-4-2016
LANDED..........
soon
htokyo said:
Buddy, none of members of this forum delays processing time of each other's applications. We are all under certain level of stress due to long waiting. Therefore, let's be nice to each other! :D

If someone has to be blamed, for sure that it is not anyone of us! ;)
I agree with htokyo its not out fault no need to be rude to each other

jimmylama88

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-May-2015
AOR Received.
31-July-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
28-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
25-May-2016
PMC89 said:
Hahaha, I just laughed so hard after your reply. Calling won't help at all. Do you think they will process faster just because you called them and ordered to get it done soon? They already said, getting a permanent residence in Canada is your privilege not your right. So we are at their mercy. All we can do is just hope and pray.
Hi PMC89. I feel you. It's very very frustrating to say the least, having your future at their mercy. Heroforest did recommend something I would definitely do though. Calling CIC or PNP might not help, but definitely get in touch of whoever represents your riding in Parliament. This is your MP and their interest is to get your vote. I had to do this when CIC took 6+ months to request my medicals. They out pressure on CIC amd advocate directly with them om your behalf. Highly recommend doing so.

Best
Jimmy

newkij1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
June 2 applicant here. Last week, I received an email to send schedule A again in 30 days. Reminder note said to do medicals if I have not done so and pay rfpf fee(I already paid after reminder email we received on Jan 27).

There is NO IMM form attached to it for medicals. Just a reminder note is there at the end. Did they change the process?
Not sure if this is a medical request.

Any advise?

heroforest

Apr 30, 2015
newkij1 said:
June 2 applicant here. Last week, I received an email to send schedule A again in 30 days. Reminder note said to do medicals if I have not done so and pay rfpf fee(I already paid after reminder email we received on Jan 27).

There is NO IMM form attached to it for medicals. Just a reminder note is there at the end. Did they change the process?

Any advise?
No its not a Medical request. You may want to call CIC. Just tell them you were asked to do ME in the email but there is no IMM form. Hopefully they will realize the problem and send you the form.

If you do ME without a IMM form it will just be considered as an upfront medical. So just call CIC. Please it may also give them a reminder that its a time to send the MR for June applicants.

Not sure if this helps, but nothing to loose

newkij1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
heroforest said:
No its not a Medical request. You may want to call CIC. Just tell them you were asked to do ME in the email but there is no IMM form. Hopefully they will realize the problem and send you the form.

If you do ME without a IMM form it will just be considered as an upfront medical. So just call CIC. Please it may also give them a reminder that its a time to send the MR for June applicants.

Not sure if this helps, but nothing to loose
Yeah, I will call them Monday.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
heroforest said:
I am not sure just guessing, but I never saw anyone get PPR within 3 months after MR, hopefully they will change that. I have already lost hope for CIC, personally I have been waiting for MR under paper based CEC ALMOST for 18 Months without any update after AOR. And I am not alone. all old cec applications were put on hold due to EE and refugees.

I just hope what happened to old CEC won't happen to Paper based PNP as well. We should be really concerned, if June applicants did not get their MR by the end of February.
Yeah it has been 2 months since MR came out from sydney,ns vo. Hopefully they dont delay further. I am too concerned on their logic of sending out MRs. I thought at least one batch of MR emails per month but no MR email in the last 2 months.

Any June applicants called the call center? I know that many call center guys are hopeless and dont even want to ask for uci or file number to look at the file but attempting is a good idea to see someone gets a lucky guy.

annebelievable

Feb 9, 2016
newkij1 said:

Any advise?
My friend(may applicant) recieved a reminder email same as what you said but a week after that she received the IMM FORM for medical.. So i hope they will start working on our medicals

htokyo

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015 (medical results received)
Passport Req..
24-02-2016 (DM 26-02-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted Feb 29, visa received Mar 18
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
newkij1 said:

Any advise?
That is the request letter you received from CIC which includes 3 components - update Schedule A, pay RPRF, and medical request

In that request email, no attachment for IMM form. Instead, it will come later in several days in a separate email. The name of the form is IMM1017. You will find the form and medical instructions in that letter

So, keep on checking your email box regularly. If you don't receive it after a week, you may call to check

Good luck!

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-24-2015 sent to Sydney CIO
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/ application
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
jimmylama88 said:
Hi PMC89. I feel you. It's very very frustrating to say the least, having your future at their mercy. Heroforest did recommend something I would definitely do though. Calling CIC or PNP might not help, but definitely get in touch of whoever represents your riding in Parliament. This is your MP and their interest is to get your vote. I had to do this when CIC took 6+ months to request my medicals. They out pressure on CIC amd advocate directly with them om your behalf. Highly recommend doing so.

Best
Jimmy
MP's really helped me when processing my provincial nominee, I got my certificate the next day after my boss talked to him. But now on CIC stage I think they have no control because it's already on federal government not the provincial. What I noticed is they are just following up my application thru the call centre and just relaying the information to me. The last update I got from the MP here in the City where I am now is I am still in the 15 months processing time :D

Sanjeet03

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/may/2015
Doc's Request.
16/feb/2016
Med's Request
23/dec/2015
Med's Done....
5/jan/2016
Hi everyone,

I hate weekends, just coz Cic closed, wishing you everyone wonderful week ahead mean while relax and take care of yourself.

Regards

Sanjeet

Sandra80

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Sanjeet03 said:
Hi everyone,

I hate weekends, just coz Cic closed, wishing you everyone wonderful week ahead mean while relax and take care of yourself.

Regards

Sanjeet
No that is incorrect. Cic does work Saturdays too.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Sanjeet03 said:
Hi everyone,

Regards

Sanjeet
haha Still we have to wait till their service standard processing time to know the status of our files on ppr (even if they work on weekends) ;).
Ya i agree, weekends are boring without any updates from other members. The only thing we want now is that cic just continues with the current speed and importantly they meet the service standards for 95% instead of just 80%.

po_mine

Feb 27, 2016
Good night folks,

Well I bet I'm not alone.... I have sent my paper application to Sydney with PNP master in mid June 2015 and yet no news... I can see the fee is deducted from my credit card in October, but I don't know how to track the status without AOR or any application ID.
I was inland while applied and working here...

any advice?