+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

rosan1021

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
January 29, 2015
AOR Received.
July 20, 2015
Med's Request
December 23,2015
Med's Done....
January 6, 2016
Passport Req..
Patiently waiting
LANDED..........
In GODS time
HI guys my husband worked in Saudi Arabia for 2 years and now same as other guys here we have received a reminder letter about the pcc rprf and sched A.

my problem is it is so hard to get Saudi pcc anyone can help me please

anoirmimi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
rosan1021 said:
HI guys my husband worked in Saudi Arabia for 2 years and now same as other guys here we have received a reminder letter about the pcc rprf and sched A.

my problem is it is so hard to get Saudi pcc anyone can help me please
hey i am on same problem I worked 4 years in Saudi Arabia but my consultant his don't worry the officers they know very hard to pcc from Saudi so didn't submit my pcc just I suggest you to writ letter to explain them so they will accpte
good luck

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Tarun Kumar said:
One more question - Do I need to send the RPRF receipt to any email id?
I think that you need to send it to that recovery email id only if you have not received any communication from visa office. Lets hear what other Apr applicants did.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
anoirmimi said:
hey i am on same problem I worked 4 years in Saudi Arabia but my consultant his don't worry the officers they know very hard to pcc from Saudi so didn't submit my pcc just I suggest you to writ letter to explain them so they will accpte
good luck
What people did as per previous posts was to raise cse to request additional time couple of days before the deadline. You havent applied for pcc yet? if you have 6 months old pcc then you can send.
Just curious, how long it takes to get police certificate from Saudi?
Wondering if it takes longer than FBI (which takes 3 months and current timeline is 4 months).

Vindy

Jan 3, 2016
Hello Friends,

I am currently awaiting response from CIC for my PR application, I have a question and was wondering if someone can throw any light.

I moved to Canada from India as an international student for pursuing master in Jan 2013. I was married as well as a father, but did not choose to bring them here.
I got my PNP (no job Master category) approved after my studies and filed my PR (Normal PNP category and NOT Express Entry as I wasn't eligible for that) during May'2015. I also included my family along with the application. PS: My PNP approval letter did not state my family details (my wife and kid) even though I included them with the application. When I called PNP Ontario, they mentioned that the approval letter will not state their name, however when I file my PR, it'll be processed as if they were nominated by PNP.
CIC received my application on July'2015.
CIC started processing my application and I received my EP# and UCI on Sep'2015.
The application has been "in process" ever since.

My question:

I am looking to bring my family here by June-2016 so my daughter can start her school from Sep-16 and was hoping to get the PR before that, however given the current Syrian situation I doubt it'll ever be touched anytime soon. So now, I am thinking of applying for a visitor visa for my family and bring them here per my actual plan. If I go this route, would they be required to go back to India for doing the medical test or can they still do it here? If they have to go back, I may not go this route as I simply cannot afford the travel expense.

Also, any suggestions on the timelines would be appreciated. CIC website general timelines shows 15 months? Is it from the time they started processing the application or I filed my PR? Some of friends who applied individually( without family) received their PR in 6-8 months after they received the EP#. I know mine is different as it would be treated as an inland (mine) and an outland application(my families).

Thanks in anticipation!

Best Regards

jimmylama88

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-May-2015
AOR Received.
31-July-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
28-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
25-May-2016
Vindy said:
Hello Friends,

I am currently awaiting response from CIC for my PR application, I have a question and was wondering if someone can throw any light.

I moved to Canada from India as an international student for pursuing master in Jan 2013. I was married as well as a father, but did not choose to bring them here.
I got my PNP (no job Master category) approved after my studies and filed my PR (Normal PNP category and NOT Express Entry as I wasn't eligible for that) during May'2015. I also included my family along with the application. PS: My PNP approval letter did not state my family details (my wife and kid) even though I included them with the application. When I called PNP Ontario, they mentioned that the approval letter will not state their name, however when I file my PR, it'll be processed as if they were nominated by PNP.
CIC received my application on July'2015.
CIC started processing my application and I received my EP# and UCI on Sep'2015.
The application has been "in process" ever since.

My question:

I am looking to bring my family here by June-2016 so my daughter can start her school from Sep-16 and was hoping to get the PR before that, however given the current Syrian situation I doubt it'll ever be touched anytime soon. So now, I am thinking of applying for a visitor visa for my family and bring them here per my actual plan. If I go this route, would they be required to go back to India for doing the medical test or can they still do it here? If they have to go back, I may not go this route as I simply cannot afford the travel expense.

Also, any suggestions on the timelines would be appreciated. CIC website general timelines shows 15 months? Is it from the time they started processing the application or I filed my PR? Some of friends who applied individually( without family) received their PR in 6-8 months after they received the EP#. I know mine is different as it would be treated as an inland (mine) and an outland application(my families).

Thanks in anticipation!

Hi Vindy

Well written explanation of your case here. Do not worry. Your application is in due process but they are moving along fast. I am also an inland BCPNP and May 2015 PR applicant. It usually takes up to 15 months in the Ottawa or Sydney office from the moment they received your application to the point were a decision is made.

In regards to your family's medicals, there's appointed physicians everywhere in the world and India is no exception, so if you go to the CIC Approved Panel of Physicians you should be able to find the closest one to them in India. All results are submitted online now by the physicians so you could do them here in Canada and your family could do it in India and they would still be fine.

Hope this sheds a light and hang in there, PR is coming soon for you!

Cheers!
Jimmy

Best Regards

Vindy

Jan 3, 2016
Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for the quick response and your kind words! I wish you good luck with your application as well.

Re your response to my question on medicals, think there's a disconnect, sorry if my question wasn't clear. What I was trying to understand was that if I family moves here to Canada to be with me on a tourist visa while our PR is still in process. When CIC sends a medical request for myself and my family (after they move here), I know I can take it from here cos my status wouldn't change, but, can they take the test from here, would that be good enough?

Best Regards
Vindy

jimmylama88

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-May-2015
AOR Received.
31-July-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
28-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
25-May-2016
Vindy said:
Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for the quick response and your kind words! I wish you good luck with your application as well.

Re your response to my question on medicals, think there's a disconnect, sorry if my question wasn't clear. What I was trying to understand was that if I family moves here to Canada to be with me on a tourist visa while our PR is still in process. When CIC sends a medical request for myself and my family (after they move here), I know I can take it from here cos my status wouldn't change, but, can they take the test from here, would that be good enough?

Best Regards

Yes, they could still do it here. Again, it doesn't matter where they do it as longn as they do it. They care about the results which are sent online, so they could be done anywhere in the world pretty much.
Vindy

sachinmodi22

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cio sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
AOR Received.
19-08-2015
Med's Request
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
Already landed
did any June applicants received MR yet.?

htokyo

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015 (medical results received)
Passport Req..
24-02-2016 (DM 26-02-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted Feb 29, visa received Mar 18
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
sachinmodi22 said:
did any June applicants received MR yet.?
Reading in this forum, there are many June applicants have already got MR. I am an outland Jun 30 one who did receive MR in mid Oct

heroforest

Apr 30, 2015
htokyo said:
Reading in this forum, there are many June applicants have already got MR. I am an outland Jun 30 one who did receive MR in mid Oct
I dont think any June in land applicant get MR yet

htokyo

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015 (medical results received)
Passport Req..
24-02-2016 (DM 26-02-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted Feb 29, visa received Mar 18
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
New week, new month and new year!

Strong hope for PPR!

Good luck to all!

Vindy

Jan 3, 2016
htokyo said:
Hi htokyo - I understand you're outland, are you able to tell me from where and if you're PNP - EE? Just curious:) Thnx

HWGA

Feb 21, 2015
Got RTPR fee request on Dec 30th and sent copies of passports also. Applied May 2015, AOR July 2015..fingers crossed it moves along fast( we already done upfront medicals and they are showing as rcvd in ECAS.