+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

htokyo

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015 (medical results received)
Passport Req..
24-02-2016 (DM 26-02-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted Feb 29, visa received Mar 18
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
Where is my PPR, my dear Manila VO? :p

YVRBCPNP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
chiragdmodi said:
They got my app on 7 April 2015. XEP num on 4 Jun 2015. EP num 6 July 2015. Reminder mail on 9 nov 2015. and med req on 25 Nov 2015.
Our timeline is very close. I got remind mail on 9 Nov as well. Still waiting for the MR .

YVRBCPNP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
param17 said:
Hello all,

I have a question, i prepared my application to send to cic, but i am confused what they mean by 2 self address mailing labels . One in english and one in language of home country.
supporting documents required in this checklist, and
• include 2 self-addressed mailing labels:
• one in English or French and
• one in the official language of your country of residence.

Anyone can please help me with this.

Where do you live now? If you live in Canada. The official language is English. So you only need the English mailing labels; But if you live outside of Canada, like China. You have to prepare 2 address mailing labels, one is English; one is Mandarin.

Thanks

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
param17 said:
Hello all,

I have a question, i prepared my application to send to cic, but i am confused what they mean by 2 self address mailing labels . One in english and one in language of home country.

Thanks

See this is not big deal..by this, they mean in case if your application is incomplete,they have to return your package..it is for their convenience and to avoid chances of error in the address..if you are from a country where you can receive ur mails addressed in english, one label is enough.otherwise write in ur local language as well....just print ur address on a piece of paper..or may be use a sticky label, if possible..(even if there is no label, they can send it back to the address in the application)..so no worries....

ROCKY_JUNIOR

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 28, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2015
Med's Request
APRIL 29, 2016
Med's Done....
MAY 9, 2016
Passport Req..
JUNE 17TH, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 6TH, 2016
LANDED..........
JULY 8TH, 2016 .......
param17 said:
Hello all,

Hi Param,

It means you had to make 2 self addressed labels of your mailing address that you put under address columns in your CIC forms and attach with your application package at the end ,one should be in ENGLISH and the Second one should be in your official language of the country i.e HINDI<PUJABI<GUJRAI<TAMIL and so on

Thanks

chiragdmodi

Jul 7, 2015
YVRBCPNP said:
Our timeline is very close. I got remind mail on 9 Nov as well. Still waiting for the MR .
I sent my Police certificate with my application from the beginning because its valid for 1 year. So i think people who did not send their Police certificate are getting delayed in MR because they have to wait for Police certificate.

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Hello all,

I know its silly question but want to be sure. Do i need to attach my certifcates of grade 10,12 and canadian education transcripts with my application.

htokyo

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015 (medical results received)
Passport Req..
24-02-2016 (DM 26-02-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted Feb 29, visa received Mar 18
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
The process stands still. So frustrated!!!

YVRBCPNP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
chiragdmodi said:
I sent my Police certificate with my application from the beginning because its valid for 1 year. So i think people who did not send their Police certificate are getting delayed in MR because they have to wait for Police certificate.

I did the same thing as you did. I submmitted the police certificate with my application as well. Hopefully I could get the MR soon!!

YVRBCPNP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
I got an email from CIC today. I was excited because I thought it should be the MR. But actually it was a note to let me know they had received the RPRF. :(. So still waiting for the MR.

momodo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YVRBCPNP said:
I got an email from CIC today. I was excited because I thought it should be the MR. But actually it was a note to let me know they had received the RPRF. :(. So still waiting for the MR.
That is a good news. At least that you know you saved another step to finish the waitting game!! :)

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
YVRBCPNP said:
I did the same thing as you did. I submmitted the police certificate with my application as well. Hopefully I could get the MR soon!!
Do you have to submit your police certificate together with your application? I had to do mine separately because in Fiji they don't allow you to send the certificate, they had to do it. And also I read on cic site that you only had to submit it when immigration requests for it? I'm confuse......

lifeonedge

May 19, 2015
AB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
Doc's Request.
all provided
Nomination.....
29-04-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
IELTS Request
provided with application
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
In Canada since 2008
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
YVRBCPNP said:
Hey there

So did you submit RPRF straight up or after you got the reminder email? I got my AOR 4 months back, but no communication yet from CIC.

Do you think its better to just submit RPRF? I read on this forum that applicants are being asked for PP, fingerprints and RPRF fees before even MR?

Cheers.

YVRBCPNP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Yes, it is. But the waiting game really made me crazy!!! It sounds endless!!!!! :( :mad:

momodo said:
That is a good news. At least that you know you saved another step to finish the waitting game!! :)

YVRBCPNP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
After getting the reminder email, I payed the fee, then emailed the receipt to CIC. BTW, I emailed it to them on 12 of Nov, and got the reply yesterday!! the whole email was : good morning, RPRF has been received. Thank you. It took 3 weeks to get this words. Maybe they were super busy!!

lifeonedge said:
Hey there

So did you submit RPRF straight up or after you got the reminder email? I got my AOR 4 months back, but no communication yet from CIC.

Do you think its better to just submit RPRF? I read on this forum that applicants are being asked for PP, fingerprints and RPRF fees before even MR?

Cheers.