+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

Dnp2580

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Can someone explain what is going on my application?
My application details
Application reached sydney on 26 nov 2015
Updated about my spouse in april 2016.
They send me medical request and question about my relationship on 29 aug 2016.
After one week my medical was passed.
My background check has been in progress since when i linked application like around june and still my background check is in in progress.
So this is normal or something wrong in my application?

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Dnp2580 said:
Can someone explain what is going on my application?
My application details
Application reached sydney on 26 nov 2015
Updated about my spouse in april 2016.
They send me medical request and question about my relationship on 29 aug 2016.
After one week my medical was passed.
My background check has been in progress since when i linked application like around june and still my background check is in in progress.
So this is normal or something wrong in my application?
Can't tell based on mycic account status. To know detailed status, you can order gcms notes.

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
sallay said:
Hi guys,

I order GCMS notes one month ago. The email said it will take a month to process. But I still haven't received the notes. How long did you get the GCMS notes?

Thanks
I got my notes within 30 days. Applied aug 31 got it on 30 September

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
oyfili said:
he has to find a new employer and a new job. If they find out AINP will cancel his nomination.
thank you. thats what i thought, always good to double check

masea

Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th 2015
AOR Received.
October 9th 2015
Med's Request
April 29th 2016
Med's Done....
May 2nd 2016
Passport Req..
October 20th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 7th 2016
LANDED..........
Inland
oyfili said:
he has to find a new employer and a new job. If they find out AINP will cancel his nomination.
He has to find a new job, in the same kind of work he was doing before and in the same province

K4n4d4WS

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
10-11-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
08-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
mdh said:
Hello,

I hope u guys can help me....

my friend is also inland aplicant under PNP alberta, cic havent request him medials yet.
he is a server and right now he has a new open wp valid for 1 year.
the thing is that they sold the place where he is working so all staff got "fired" with the proper 2 weeks notice...
the question is:
If his process will be affected for not working anymore for the place that Nominate him?...new owners will keep the same name of the place but not the same staff.

thank you in advance for your help
why he got a open work permit?? under what AINP-stream he applied for PR??
because if its under employer-driven-stream the wp is usually restricted to the employer.

and he have to inform AINP anyways!! (CIC also)

but first I would call AINP and ask them about the problem with the employment situation
and the "open work permit" (if he have really a open wp) if he can change employers in this situation

good luck

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
K4n4d4WS said:
because if its under employer-driven-stream the wp is usually restricted to the employer.

but first I would call AINP and ask them about the problem with the employment situation
and the "open work permit" (if he have really a open wp) if he can change employers in this situation

good luck

nice responce, +1

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
Ok guys. Let's see what happens tomorrow. I really hope they keep working and we see ppr emails....
Hopefully we will see July applicants too

Pad

Jan 31, 2015
K4n4d4WS said:

good luck
Same here I have open work permit only for Alberta . I applied as food counter attendent ainp, renew first time as supervisor , renew now open work permit , as ainp gave me letter to support my work permit .

ninja1987

Jul 6, 2016
Once you get a PR, can you apply for Health Card (OHIP) then only or do you have to wait for 3 months in order to get the health card?

K4n4d4WS

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
10-11-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
08-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
mdh said:
Hello,

I hope u guys can help me....

my friend is also inland aplicant under PNP alberta, cic havent request him medials yet.
he is a server and right now he has a new open wp valid for 1 year.
the thing is that they sold the place where he is working so all staff got "fired" with the proper 2 weeks notice...
the question is:
If his process will be affected for not working anymore for the place that Nominate him?...new owners will keep the same name of the place but not the same staff.

thank you in advance for your help
I found this post in a other thread of this forum and it might be helpful for your friend

liisa227 said:
Your PR application is based on the employment information which was set in your PNP application. This is also why you have a closed work permit right now. Basically your employment, which AINP deemed worthy enough of nomination, is your "permission" to apply for PR. Without that permission you're not allowed to apply for PR.

If you change jobs, the basis of your permission is invalidated. You're obligated to tell AINP that your employment has changed, and they will investigate your new job and determine whether or not that still qualifies you for a nomination. If you keep on doing the exact same work but just with a different employer, it might be OK with AINP. But it's not safe to assume so (and do NOT even think about not telling AINP - if and when you're caught, you can be denied entry to Canada for misrepresentation). If AINP decides that your new job does not qualify, they will withdraw your nomination and inform CIC that your PR application has become invalid. Then, because your PR application has been invalidated, technically your temporary work permit is invalidated as well, because you received it on the basis of being approved for AINP and PR processing.

So yeah, it's a bit of a harsh game.

When you have less than 4 months left of your current work permit, you can apply for BOWP (Bridging open work permit). You are allowed to use it with another employer, BUT you still need to maintain your AINP employment terms. So if your nomination is based on full-time employment at certain tasks in your current company, you must keep on doing that (and have proof of doing so too, through paystubs, company records etc.).

So basically what BOWP with an employment-driven PNP does is, it allows you to get a second job in addition to your original job, if that's what you want to do (to get more money, or more experience, or whatever). But again, you have to be able to prove that you're still complying with the original AINP terms. And obviously you still have to stay in Alberta for both jobs.

My advice is, if possible, don't change jobs until you get PR. If you're under threat to be fired, you can try to talk to your HR manager and ask for their understanding to keep you until your PR comes. Be super crazy nice and productive to show them you're worthy. If you hate your job, just suck it up and pretend to love it for a little while longer. Otherwise your entire process may have been for nothing. Once your PR goes through you can do whatever you want, and it'll be worth it.

Also, don't follow other people's timelines too closely. CIC is under lots of changes right now (mainly because of Express Entry) and they're not operating in the same pace and schedule that they were last year or earlier this year. And there's an enormous amount of fluctuation between individual applications as well.

That said, if you've been in process since September (I assume you applied sometime early this year), like joshy said you shouldn't be too far off. Just don't make any plans where you're suddenly left without valid status or disqualified from AINP.

ROCKY_JUNIOR

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 28, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2015
Med's Request
APRIL 29, 2016
Med's Done....
MAY 9, 2016
Passport Req..
JUNE 17TH, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 6TH, 2016
LANDED..........
JULY 8TH, 2016 .......
Dnp2580 said:
How can i order note?
WHICH NOTE GALAXY NOTE 5 :p :p OR NOTE 7 8) 8).........?
OR GCMS NOTES? :eek: :eek:

Gvince

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sidney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
Doc's Request.
20-03-2016
Med's Done....
March 4
Passport Req..
Waiting
87arq said:
Ok guys. Let's see what happens tomorrow. I really hope they keep working and we see ppr emails....
Hopefully we will see July applicants too
I wish thay