+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now-t390292.0.html
Does anyone have a number like s.15(1) on the right corner of any page of GCMS notes. It means the security is complete..that is what I gathered from this research. Any comments?

zoeb1229

Nov 26, 2012
Mishti said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now-t390292.0.html
Does anyone have a number like s.15(1) on the right corner of any page of GCMS notes. It means the security is complete..that is what I gathered from this research. Any comments?
I have that number on the second page of my notes... the above thread seems to be confusing.. it says if Security is not started you would not have that number s.15(1) on the right corner, if its passed you will see the number. Well, my notes says NOT STARTED and yet i have that number s.15(1). I hope what the thread says is correct, however, i doubt it.

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
Mishti said:
I have that number but I am pretty sure they have't started security yet. I have everything "not started". Only criminality in process.

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
zoeb1229 said:
I have that number on the second page of my notes... the above thread seems to be confusing.. it says if Security is not started you would not have that number s.15(1) on the right corner, if its passed you will see the number. Well, my notes says NOT STARTED and yet i have that number s.15(1). I hope what the thread says is correct, however, i doubt it.
You will have NOT STARTED in the security section till the end of your process. Apparently this number on the right corner is an indication that you are through. Well according to this seems so

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
Hey guys here's another link about these numbers and subsections if you can comprehend something

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-does-mean-s151-and-file-is-in-registry-t144641.0.html
And also the below link. Interesting indeed

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/s161c-t129647.0.html

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
Sorry guys for bombarding the forum with links. But again all those worried about interviews and verifications will find that these numbers in GCMS notes might have some vital info for you. I was unable to paste the link. So below is copy pasted content.

Dear All!

I am here after a long time but I want to share some vital info about CAIPs / GCMS notes as I have ordered it 3 times myself.

1) First of all whenever you order CAIPS / GCMS your visa office gets informed and it is noted in the same notes and you can see this entry in next notes in incoming correspondence but there are no adverse affects and you can order as many times as you like.

2) Some info can be hidden or omitted from your notes as it is according to their act that some info is exempted from release under access of information act 16(1)(c) or 15(1) or 19(1) etc.. So whenever you get CAIPS / GCMS email or letter first check if they have talked about any act like 15(1) or 16(1)(c) etc and if it is so then it is for sure that some info can be omitted or hidden from your notes and you can observe a whitener be placed on some parts of notes.

I have seen for people whose job verification was done and who had concerns about their files received this kind of GCMS email

"The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act."

It was interesting to see that in first GCMS notes before verification of job all the concerns were hidden under section 16(1)(C) and 15(1) and once the job verification was done then in next notes they had uncovered the concerns Wink. So if you receive email like above be prepared they have concerns about your file which they are hiding.

I hope the above helps people in sorting out CAIPS / GCMS.

shallu7287

May 29, 2014
I sent the email for changing the visa stamping office for my husband. The request was sent yesterday and got the approval today!!! Wowww... M sooo happyyy!! Thanks guys for your support!! Good luck everyone!! A special Thanks to Harirajmohan for his guidance!! And tons of luck to Mishti and PMC89!!

Adii11586

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27, 2016
Nomination.....
May 26, 2015
AOR Received.
August 17, 2015
Med's Request
March 4, 2016
Med's Done....
CIC Received (March 18, 2016)
Passport Req..
May 27, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 31, 2016 but PP received on June 10, 2016
LANDED..........
June 11, 2016
Mishti said:
Sorry guys for bombarding the forum with links. But again all those worried about interviews and verifications will find that these numbers in GCMS notes might have some vital info for you. I was unable to paste the link. So below is copy pasted content.

Dear All!

I am here after a long time but I want to share some vital info about CAIPs / GCMS notes as I have ordered it 3 times myself.

1) First of all whenever you order CAIPS / GCMS your visa office gets informed and it is noted in the same notes and you can see this entry in next notes in incoming correspondence but there are no adverse affects and you can order as many times as you like.

2) Some info can be hidden or omitted from your notes as it is according to their act that some info is exempted from release under access of information act 16(1)(c) or 15(1) or 19(1) etc.. So whenever you get CAIPS / GCMS email or letter first check if they have talked about any act like 15(1) or 16(1)(c) etc and if it is so then it is for sure that some info can be omitted or hidden from your notes and you can observe a whitener be placed on some parts of notes.

I have seen for people whose job verification was done and who had concerns about their files received this kind of GCMS email

"The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act."

It was interesting to see that in first GCMS notes before verification of job all the concerns were hidden under section 16(1)(C) and 15(1) and once the job verification was done then in next notes they had uncovered the concerns Wink. So if you receive email like above be prepared they have concerns about your file which they are hiding.

I hope the above helps people in sorting out CAIPS / GCMS.
In my notes on 2nd page its shows s.15(1) while on other pages it shows s.19(1)

maninder.gta

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
I'm an OINP nominee, applying from Inside Canada.

My timeline so far:
Applied for OINP:
2015-09-10
OINP nomination received:
2015-10-10

Permanent residence application sent to Centralized Intake Office, Sydney, NS:
2015-11-10
AOR:
2016-02-12
MR:
still waiting:
DM :
still waiting
PPR :
still waiting

2.) How much time will it take to receive a request for medicals(MR) from the date of AOR?

3.) how much time is it going to take for a bridging work permit extension.

thanks in advance

jimmylama88

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-May-2015
AOR Received.
31-July-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
28-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
25-May-2016
Thanks Mishti for posting this! Truly our GCMS notes contain more info than we can really see at first glance.

I got them almost a month ago and still discovering something new from them.

In my security section, it also shows as "Not Started" but with the (s.21). I couldn't find what it means in the threads, so I went to do research on my own and found this link:
http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/A-1/FullText.html

It talks about this. The "s" stands for "section".

s.15 and s.16 seem to be popular, but I don't think that having this show in your GCMS indicates that they went through, but rather it shows why the security section was not disclosed (or shown as not started which equals the same). For instance, in my notes it says "not started" but it also says Start Date: 07/31/2015, which is the day I got my EP.

To this day I still have had no PPR and/or DM. Coming close to a year since I applied.

Hope this helps someone.

momodo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mishti said:
Hmm. Am trying to understand. I have s.19(1) instead of s.15(1) like you guys.
Me Too!! I just got my new notes from ATIP. I have everything passed expect security. And I have s.19(1), some parts that I have s.15(1) and some parts that I have them both...No idea what it is and I just wish my ppr will come soon

prev778

Jan 16, 2016
Hi...im on medical process now...my prob is this- my sponsor (MPNP) is moving out to Ontario...my brother is in manitoba tho since 2013 or 14, cant remeber..anyways, can i change sponsor...from niece to brother instead...what do i need to do??
Please help !

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
jimmylama88 said:
Thanks Mishti for posting this! Truly our GCMS notes contain more info than we can really see at first glance.

I got them almost a month ago and still discovering something new from them.

In my security section, it also shows as "Not Started" but with the (s.21). I couldn't find what it means in the threads, so I went to do research on my own and found this link:
http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/A-1/FullText.html

It talks about this. The "s" stands for "section".

s.15 and s.16 seem to be popular, but I don't think that having this show in your GCMS indicates that they went through, but rather it shows why the security section was not disclosed (or shown as not started which equals the same). For instance, in my notes it says "not started" but it also says Start Date: 07/31/2015, which is the day I got my EP.

To this day I still have had no PPR and/or DM. Coming close to a year since I applied.

Hope this helps someone.
I have crossed a year Jimmy. Let's see. All these are probably assumptions based on some research. Don't know how true. But as you say it GCMS notes contain more than what meets the eye.