+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

fleurgirl

Apr 24, 2015
PMC89 said:
lol, I do not want to believe there is still a lot of April applicants still waiting. My friend who applied on April 20th got his PPR last month.
They gave PR in random way....But you can find many people on this forum who are still waiting from April...
For example, I had my complete application, and didn't have additional requests, and when my GCM notes arrived in the end of March, it showed everything pass except security... However, I travelled a lot, and may be that is the reason why they checking security for so long....

bunge12

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
I read somewhere that supposedly security is not for us to see, meaning they will not show us the real status of your security check. Just found this, take a look: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now-t390292.0.html

And, obviously, all assessments must be passed to get PPR - let's wait and see! :D

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
jimmylama88 said:
Received my new GCMS notes on March 28 (I had applied for my physical file in Feb 12 which I received March 12, whereas now I have received the electronic file). First off, it pleasantly surprised me to receive it today since I wasn't expecting it till Apr 28 as they usually tell you it takes up to 30 days. It shows:

Medicals: passed (Jan/11/2016)
Eligibility: passed (Feb/17/2016)
Criminality: passed (Feb/26/2016)
Security: not started (due date: Jul/30/2016).

Couple of things I understand from reading the electronic file:
a) different agents evaluate each subsection. For instance, in my case, all other agents were fast in evaluating each subsection (they all took at most 2 months since they started to finish each assessment: e.g. the medical assessment, the eligibility, and so forth. The agent who is in charge of my security assessment last updated said subsection Jul 31/2015!!! And hasn't touched it since then. So my application won't make progress until she starts it. I say "she" cause I know her full name since it was written in my phsyical file).

b) your entire file is complete until all four assessments are done. So it's four different agents evaluating your entire application by subsection, one assigned respectively to each.

c) as I had originally thought, ANY status update request, whether through MP office, or search enquiry, or even requesting ATIP or GCMS notes, DOES in fact generate more work for them as they have to update the system woth absolutely everything related to the file. Now I've confirmed it as my GCMS notes were 37 pages long and include every single attempt I made to get an update.

So friends, if you got your GCMS notes, check the due date on each assessment as that will give you a good idea of when you will get your PPR (by latest).

Best of luck to us. I have a feeling we will have big news the week of April 25-29 (big news coming April 26. Mark my words). Stay strong friends!

Best
Jimmy
Thanks for sharing the notes. Looks like you are through for ppr. Good luck.

I heard the same from other forum member that the notes got generated early and had been delivered well before 30 days. May be they are changing their waiting period. i did not get it yet as i applied on Mar 14th last month, not in hurry though provided i see my assessments passed - fingers crossed.

aramin84

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
CALGARY, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 5th, 2015
Doc's Request.
--------
Nomination.....
06-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
IELTS Request
--------
File Transfer...
--------
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Interview........
--------
Passport Req..
--------
VISA ISSUED...
--------
LANDED..........
19-09-2016
So I got another request to update my Schedule A form despite me sending them 1 back in january.

Is it possible for me to just submit it via case enquiry?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
aramin84 said:
So I got another request to update my Schedule A form despite me sending them 1 back in January.

Is it possible for me to just submit it via case enquiry?
Yes, you can use cse as they attach the forms in 2 weeks (as far as i know).
So interestingly they are still working on May applications too. I thought all verification was done for May guys.

aramin84

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
CALGARY, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 5th, 2015
Doc's Request.
--------
Nomination.....
06-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
IELTS Request
--------
File Transfer...
--------
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Interview........
--------
Passport Req..
--------
VISA ISSUED...
--------
LANDED..........
19-09-2016
harirajmohan said:
Yes, you can use cse as they attach the forms in 2 weeks (as far as i know).
So interestingly they are still working on May applications too. I thought all verification was done for May guys.
Well hopefully this all gets done soon for us May guys.
I might run back home for lunch to grab the files from my laptop.

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
harirajmohan said:
Thanks for sharing the notes. Looks like you are through for ppr. Good luck.

I heard the same from other forum member that the notes got generated early and had been delivered well before 30 days. May be they are changing their waiting period. i did not get it yet as i applied on Mar 14th last month, not in hurry though provided i see my assessments passed - fingers crossed.
I applied for my Notes on March 16. Nothing yet. Almost a month now.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
aramin84 said:
Well hopefully this all gets done soon for us May guys.
I might run back home for lunch to grab the files from my laptop.
But what does the letter say? What options they give to send the doc? Mostly cse should be one of them. Use one of them please.

aramin84

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
CALGARY, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 5th, 2015
Doc's Request.
--------
Nomination.....
06-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
IELTS Request
--------
File Transfer...
--------
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Interview........
--------
Passport Req..
--------
VISA ISSUED...
--------
LANDED..........
19-09-2016
harirajmohan said:
But what does the letter say? What options they give to send the doc? Mostly cse should be one of them. Use one of them please.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. On January 25, 2016, we sent you a letter advising that in order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) were required:

SCHEDULE A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Provide your detailed Personal and Address history from May 2005 to present date. Do not leave any sections blank, gaps in time or overlap of information in Address history. You must write 'N/A' in any sections that are not applicable to your situation. Include all: jobs, periods of unemployment, study, vacations, or being a homemaker.

This must be received at this office by: 2016/05/13

Please note:

· It is urgent that you respond to our request for the additional information in the time frame indicated below. If you do not respond, we will assume that you do not intend to provide us with the information/document. Your application will be processed with the information available which may result in the refusal of your application.

· If your documents are not in French or English, a certified (notarized) translation must be submitted with a copy of the original version.

· Original Police Certificate and Language Tests - When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry form, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

This is what was requested. Need the files from my laptop so had to get them. Need to print the last page sign and date it then rescan it.

I've already sent them an updated Schedule A months ago. Don't know why it's still being asked for.

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
Hi! Does anyone know how to get the passport of your spouse who is outside Canada when you get PPR. Being an Indian passport, it cannot be sent across borders via courier service. And I have read it across forums that if you request CIC to change the visa office to New Delhi, it could take months. I don't want to add months to this painful torturous wait. Any suggestions please?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
aramin84 said:
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
[/b][/font][/color]

This is what was requested. Need the files from my laptop so had to get them. Need to print the last page sign and date it then rescan it.

I've already sent them an updated Schedule A months ago. Don't know why it's still being asked for.
Yes, CSE it is then. For many they asked additional docs and i could see their application progress well hence in one way its good that they are asking on it which means the application is really being worked out. So nothing to worry about few weeks delay when its ensuring that application has been taken up for review.

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
Dear harirojmohan,

please I would like to know your precious opinion

I sent yesterday an e-mail to cpp-ottawa asking about my application, I got this reply from them today , does it mean any sign ??
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is still under review. We do not require any documents at this time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

Regards,

I am outland applicant did my medical and received since Feb.

Thanks in advance.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ramyfathalla said:
Dear harirojmohan,

please I would like to know your precious opinion

I sent yesterday an e-mail to cpp-ottawa asking about my application, I got this reply from them today , does it mean any sign ??
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is still under review. We do not require any documents at this time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

Regards,

I am outland applicant did my medical and received since Feb.

Thanks in advance.
I am not sure about the timeline of Ottawa office. I know that for some country applicants they do it fast but dont know much about it as most of inlanders are being completed at Sydney,NS itself.
Sorry buddy.
But one thing is that you have your medicals done already hence it might be of few months/weeks wait. Same other inland office did not send medical for June guys hence you should receive it soon.

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
harirajmohan said:
I am not sure about the timeline of Ottawa office. I know that for some country applicants they do it fast but dont know much about it as most of inlanders are being completed at Sydney,NS itself.
Sorry buddy.
But one thing is that you have your medicals done already hence it might be of few months/weeks wait. Same other inland office did not send medical for June guys hence you should receive it soon.
Thanks my friend for your fast reply, wish you all the best kind man.

Repapex24

Dec 8, 2015
Hello guys we still waiting for PPR we are april 15,2015 applicant. Cic requested schedule a again hopefully if we send schedule a PPR is next .