+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

Cutiekim23

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
Doc's Request.
31-01-2016
AOR Received.
23-07-2015
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you!

Still in process my friend!

ricky88 said:
Congratulations my friend.so whats showing in ur Ecas in process or decison made?

henana

Mar 29, 2016
Chintan.patel said:
After paying RPRF, did you send the receipt to CIC? Whether in the form of mail or by case specific inquiry?
Another way to check that they have received it or not is that go to check application status and try to check your status by the RPRF receipt number. If it is successfully checks your status then they have received your RPRF fees. If not that call CIC and figure out what's going on.
Remember CIC receives hundreds of payment daily so they don't have any idea that who pays for what. It is applicants responsibility to aware CIC by sending the receipt that you have paid this fees for this.

Hope it helps you.
thanks i try to log in using the receipt number and it works thanks for helping me apr 22 applicant here still waiting for ppr

Repapex24

Dec 8, 2015
Congrats guys who recieved their Passport Request :D
Im april 15 2015 applicant waiting PRRs. Hopefully PRRs rain this week

shallu7287

May 29, 2014
Repapex24 said:
Congrats guys who recieved their Passport Request :D
Im april 15 2015 applicant waiting PRRs. Hopefully PRRs rain this week
I wish!! M April 10th applicant waiting for ppr. Got DM on March 2nd.

Repapex24

Dec 8, 2015
shallu7287 said:
Don't worry my friend our PRR are coming this month. You just pray always and believed to our beloved God

mr.li

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, ns
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-04-24
Nomination.....
2015-04-15
AOR Received.
2015-07-15
Med's Request
2015-12-11
Med's Done....
2016-01-05
Passport Req..
2016-04-05
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
INLAND
do you guys know if it's okay to provide a different address (than the one on the application) for the PR card when landing?

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Anatalia said:
Anyone here from Alberta who got their ppr?
I am looking people to share car trip to border in Coutts. If anyone will be going there in 2-3 weeks from either Calgary, Edmonton or Red Deer please message me. We could split gas and company while driving:)
lol mayb me but still waiting for ppr may 28 applicant

Zeed

Jan 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 27. 2015
AOR Received.
July 14. 2015
Med's Request
December 11. 2015
Med's Done....
December 16. 2015
Passport Req..
April 15. 2016
Hi guys, do you think that it will be a problem at the landing / flag poling if person is in implied status?
What documents could one bring to support implied status?
And also do you think that eventually a PR card could be sent to address in different province?

Sanjeet03

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/may/2015
Doc's Request.
16/feb/2016
Med's Request
23/dec/2015
Med's Done....
5/jan/2016
henana said:
anyone from the saskatchewan got ppr?thanks
Yes, my colleague, may 2 nd week applicant got ppr april 5

varmeh

Dec 9, 2014
shallu7287 said:
I am an April 10th applicant, still waiting to hear about DM or PPR request.

Thanks, Varmeh

Boris1234

Apr 4, 2016
Zeed said:
Hi guys, do you think that it will be a problem at the landing / flag poling if person is in implied status?
And also do you think that eventually a PR card could be sent to address in different province?
I am in a similar situation. They say bring documents that prove that you applied for extension of your status, like payment, application etc. I am not sure if this will work for me because I applied for restoration of status. I am not sure if the officer will let me enter with documents proving that I applied for restoration…

When you arrive, a CIC officer will interview you, and grant you entry into Canada based on the information in your visa.
In either case, you will have to show the officer:
• your passport, travel or identity document (including your visa sticker, if you have one), and
• your Confirmation of Permanent Residence, permanent resident visa, letter of introduction or any instructions from the Canadian visa office, and
• your proof of legal status in Canada, such as a valid work permit, study permit, temporary resident permit, or visitor document, or any immigration document you have (whether valid or not), or
• proof of implied status (if you applied to extend your stay before it ended). Proof of this status may include:
o payment receipt,
o copy of your application to extend your stay,
o printout of online application, or
o proof of mailing.

bunge12

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
Zeed said:
Why do you have implied status? You applied for WP extension and still waiting? Bring confirmation that you applied and this will be your proof of implied status, you can continue working:
If a temporary resident applies for renewal of their work or study permit and their permit expires before a decision is made, R186(u) and R189 (the right to continue working or studying under the same conditions pending a determination of their application for renewal) apply only as long as the person remains in Canada.
Otherwise, if you're just waiting for the decision to be made and not working, you are also on implied status and can legally be in Canada:
A temporary resident must apply to extend their period of authorized stay before it ends. If they have done so, their period of authorized stay as a temporary resident is extended by law until a decision is made [R183(5)]. Such a person is considered to have implied status as a temporary resident during that period.