+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - APRIL,MAY 2017 APPLICANTS....Lets Connect here.

godcilia_nate

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
30-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2017
Med's Request
06-11-2017
Passport Req..
17-04-2018
hi!
actually my AOR now is 03 Aug 2017 since that was when NS sent me an email acknowledging that they received my complete application.
what I received on 21 June was only UCI and application no., but my documents were still incomplete back then..
what is your VO? i've read some posts with June AOR already received MRs..

AfshanH

Sep 10, 2017
AH
MPNP..PAPER BASED APPLICANT
MARCH 19 ...AOR
ADR .JUNE 29
ADR SUBMIITTED..JULY 1 WEEK
NO ACTIVITY AFTER THAT .SADLY
Anyone else with the same timline

Alex54321

Jul 28, 2017
USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
by the way where do you from? I've asked few my friends - immigrants they all have both national identification documents and international english language once. I still can't understand for what CIC can need my local one ( the number of it doesn't mention at any of my docs) but will better include it as you advised. as usual with CIC its better more than less... thank you again for your answers
I am not sure that your question is answered, but I have similar question.

As you stated in Ukraine we have internal and foreign Passports. I would think that whether you like it or not the Internal Ukrainian Passport is the form of National Identity Card (from Ukrainian point of view). The Supporting Document Checklist states that CIC wants "copies of national identity cards, if issued by your country of citizenship or residence".

In our case my spouse (PA) - Ukrainian citizen lives in US and I would like to avoid all the trouble with providing them a copy of Internal passport, because of shipment/delivery to US, translation, certification, etc.

How about US Driver License - this is official ID document with all information issued by "country of residence"? Remember above "by your country ... or residence"?
In your case it would be Canadian Driver License - if you have one...

What do you think?

Reactions: AlexandraO

gail yu

May 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-4-14
Med's Request
27-04-14
Med's Done....
06-05-14
Passport Req..
03-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-14
LANDED..........
17-07-14
Anyone from May applicants does not have AOR yet?

Rabjakg

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2016
Nomination.....
June 2016
Does anybody here asked to pay for their RPRF? If yes, after AOR when did u get the request?

gail yu

May 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-4-14
Med's Request
27-04-14
Med's Done....
06-05-14
Passport Req..
03-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-14
LANDED..........
17-07-14

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
I am not sure that your question is answered, but I have similar question.

As you stated in Ukraine we have internal and foreign Passports. I would think that whether you like it or not the Internal Ukrainian Passport is the form of National Identity Card (from Ukrainian point of view). The Supporting Document Checklist states that CIC wants "copies of national identity cards, if issued by your country of citizenship or residence".

In our case my spouse (PA) - Ukrainian citizen lives in US and I would like to avoid all the trouble with providing them a copy of Internal passport, because of shipment/delivery to US, translation, certification, etc.

How about US Driver License - this is official ID document with all information issued by "country of residence"? Remember above "by your country ... or residence"?
In your case it would be Canadian Driver License - if you have one...

What do you think?
I am not sure but I believe driving license will not work. as they do need national identity and my identity and your spouse identity is Ukrainian too.
I sent to them certified copy plus translation of my internal Ukrainian passport...

Alex54321

Jul 28, 2017
USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
I am not sure but I believe driving license will not work. as they do need national identity and my identity and your spouse identity is Ukrainian too.
I sent to them certified copy plus translation of my internal Ukrainian passport...
I our case the internal passport is far away, in Ukraine with friends, but I have a photocopies of pages 1-13.
Did you certify/translate ALL pages?

Still, Driver License is a document issued "by country of residence" and contain 5 criterias: name, sex, date of birth, signature and photo. That's a standard requirement to support the identity, but you never know if this will satisfy VO.

Reactions: AlexandraO