+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR APPLICATION JUNE 2014

ped1977

Nov 5, 2014
Hi all,

I am July 25, 2014 applicant and I have been IP since May 1st. Nothing after IP. Is there any body with the same time line?

I have received GCMS report for the first time and I was wondering if any body can help me to understand this report. How I can get useful information from the report since it is not very clear.

Thanks,

dominik-bcpnp

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2013
Doc's Request.
26-05-2015
Nomination.....
28-02-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2015/received by CPC on the 10th
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 26th of May 2015, DM on 24th of June 2015
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
ped1977 said:
Hi all,

I am July 25, 2014 applicant and I have been IP since May 1st. Nothing after IP. Is there any body with the same time line?

I have received GCMS report for the first time and I was wondering if any body can help me to understand this report. How I can get useful information from the report since it is not very clear.

Thanks,
There are lots of people with a similar timeline to yours. Every bodies case is different.

If you tell us what your GCMS notes say, we might be able to help you interpret them

dominik-bcpnp

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2013
Doc's Request.
26-05-2015
Nomination.....
28-02-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2015/received by CPC on the 10th
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 26th of May 2015, DM on 24th of June 2015
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
nijjar.login said:
Hey Guys,

Can anyone without USA visa, do flagpole on CAN-US border?
Yes, everybody can do that. In fact, you cannot enter the states when you are just flag poling anyway. Americans will tell you, that you need a genuine reason to enter the U.S. I am visa exempt for the States (better to be said, visa waiver). But the officer told me once, that he has to refuse me entry to the U.S., if I intend to just turn around and go back to Canada. And by that time, I just went down to get a new visa waiver sticker for six bucks. Eventually he told me to go to eat something in the States and come back. That's a good enough reason to be granted permission to enter. So don't make the effort to even apply for a U.S. visa, if you intend to tell them, the mere reason for your entry to the U.S. will be, to turn right around. They will refuse you visa application right away, without further looking at the rest of your application.

Hope that helps

ped1977

Nov 5, 2014
dominik-bcpnp said:
There are lots of people with a similar timeline to yours. Every bodies case is different.

If you tell us what your GCMS notes say, we might be able to help you interpret them
It is a 50 pages report. My questions:

1- How can I know whether my application is in Sidney or Ottawa? There is a note that says Referred to CPCO for further review . Note was created on May 26th. Does it mean that my file is in Ottawa now?
2- There are some missing Activities in the report. i.e. There is activity 2 and 4 but not 3 . Why?
3- Medical status for principle applicant is passed. But it is blank for dependent according to Notes (last section of the report) . what does it mean?

Thanks

gennyquan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
ped1977 said:
Hi all,

Thanks,
Here are something you should look at:
Very first page: show you the overall of your application, your lock-in date, current status (App Status and App Status Reason). Look at RPRF to see if they received your RPRF or not.
Now the Assessments: 3 important things are Medical, Security and Criminality. Most of the time you will see Passed in Medical, In progress in Security or Criminality.
Now look at the Paper File, it will show you where your application file is at the time they check (I'm not 100% sure about this one but I believe so)
Now come to the detail, most of cases, you only able to see your detail as Principal Applicant and your kids (if you have). You will not be able to see information of your spouse or anyone older than 16 or 18. In the detail, should look at the assessments as well (as above) - These details will let you know about your background check - if you passed all of these, you will know your application is pending because of your dependents background check.
Next will be the details of your Security/Criminality check, nothing special I assume.
Last one very important, look at the Correspondence.Outgoing are requests sent by CIC to you (such as Medical Examination, RPRF, etc.) and Incoming are responses received by CIC. You should look at these to make sure you response to all of CIC's requests.
Hope it helps.

gennyquan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
ped1977 said:
It is a 50 pages report. My questions:

1- How can I know whether my application is in Sidney or Ottawa? There is a note that says Referred to CPCO for further review . Note was created on May 26th. Does it mean that my file is in Ottawa now?
2- There are some missing Activities in the report. i.e. There is activity 2 and 4 but not 3 . Why?
3- Medical status for principle applicant is passed. But it is blank for dependent according to Notes (last section of the report) . what does it mean?

Thanks
1==> Refer to my previous post.
2==> Most of these missing relate to your dependents (Spouse or any dependents older than 16 or 18 I think)
3==> The same as above. You are not allowed to see information of your spouse or any dependents older than 16 or 18. If you provide something like family's representative form then I think you will be able to see it - but please don't ask me about this, I didn't do that. Maybe someone else will know how to request dependent's information.

ped1977

Nov 5, 2014
gennyquan said:
1==> Refer to my previous post.
2==> Most of these missing relate to your dependents (Spouse or any dependents older than 16 or 18 I think)
3==> The same as above. You are not allowed to see information of your spouse or any dependents older than 16 or 18. If you provide something like family's representative form then I think you will be able to see it - but please don't ask me about this, I didn't do that. Maybe someone else will know how to request dependent's information.
Thank you so much. Your info was really helpful

ksaroe89

Mar 24, 2015
Hey guys I have asked for some documents to submit before july 15th. 6 months pay stubs and bank statement. I'm missing like 3 or 4 pay stubs from last 6 months but it shows in the bank statement that i have already deposit those checks in. Do I have to make the new pay stubs (missing ones) and send them or is it okie to send whatever I have. Any help will be appreciated guys . Thanks alot

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i would prefer to send them all. if u can
make new one for lost ones its better .

ksaroe89

Mar 24, 2015
delta304 said:
i would prefer to send them all. if u can
make new one for lost ones its better .
timeline
June 9th 2014 applicant
Medical done august 8th
Medical received august 28th
IP april 15th 2015
Documents asked april 15th 2015 bank statement last 6 months , paystub last 6 motnhs( must be consecutive) criminal record check RCMP, and contact info manager/supervisor

Tha ks for your reply thou

ksaroe89

Mar 24, 2015
ksaroe89 said:
timeline
June 9th 2014 applicant
Medical done august 8th
Medical received august 28th
IP april 15th 2015
RPRF paid on may 8th
Documents asked april 15th 2015 bank statement last 6 months , paystub last 6 motnhs( must be consecutive) criminal record check RCMP, and contact info manager/supervisor

Tha ks for your reply thou

pinoybrat

Oct 31, 2013
ksaroe89 said:
Hey guys I have asked for some documents to submit before july 15th. 6 months pay stubs and bank statement. I'm missing like 3 or 4 pay stubs from last 6 months but it shows in the bank statement that i have already deposit those checks in. Do I have to make the new pay stubs (missing ones) and send them or is it okie to send whatever I have. Any help will be appreciated guys . Thanks alot
They didnt ask u to send t4, notice of assessment and tax returns

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Waived off as per gcms notes
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
most optimistic person of the forum is devpsd... thnx devpsd for being here for everyone...

devpsd

Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR1 15-10-2016 AOR2 2-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
SA 24-10-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
4-5-2017 (passed same day) BGC 11-05-2017 DM 13-05-2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2017
Awwwww.....thnx gildeh and shareview. i should show this to my parents and friends. They think i m a pessimist :)
Well i hope we all reach the finishing line and start living the real life all over again. And i tell you life gets simpler.
SIN# and healthcard... no 100 supporting document requests, no waiting, no photos, no skepticism, no more expiry dates. It was done in 10 mins.