+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR APPLICATION JUNE 2014

vish20

Apr 25, 2015
M July 24th applicant with my wife as dependant. .ecas shows ip since may 6th. ..then cic Delhi medical asked for my wife's medical reassessment within 7 days...on June 1st. ..no updates yet...m worried now...

nijjar.login

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
dominik-bcpnp said:
Yes, everybody can do that. In fact, you cannot enter the states when you are just flag poling anyway. Americans will tell you, that you need a genuine reason to enter the U.S. I am visa exempt for the States (better to be said, visa waiver). But the officer told me once, that he has to refuse me entry to the U.S., if I intend to just turn around and go back to Canada. And by that time, I just went down to get a new visa waiver sticker for six bucks. Eventually he told me to go to eat something in the States and come back. That's a good enough reason to be granted permission to enter. So don't make the effort to even apply for a U.S. visa, if you intend to tell them, the mere reason for your entry to the U.S. will be, to turn right around. They will refuse you visa application right away, without further looking at the rest of your application.

Hope that helps
Thanks D

amd87

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Hi Everyone,

First question, I'm a 24th July 2014, OPNP, Sydney-based applicant. I got my IP on 21st April and haven't heard back since yet. How are the things with Sydney applicants? Anyone else with similar timeline?

Second question is if I want to order GCMS notes, is this the URL? https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation
What do I need to submit a GCMS notes request, and how long does it usually take? and do you guys recommend?

Thanks!

honey1212

Jul 21, 2014
amd87 said:
Hi Everyone,

First question, I'm a 24th July 2014, OPNP, Sydney-based applicant. I got my IP on 21st April and haven't heard back since yet. How are the things with Sydney applicants? Anyone else with similar timeline?

Second question is if I want to order GCMS notes, is this the URL? https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation
What do I need to submit a GCMS notes request, and how long does it usually take? and do you guys recommend?

Thanks!
Im june16 applicant, my file in process from april 2'2015. I called ample times of cic office but agents didnt get any positive response. No documents request so i have only one work to do waiting and reading all the comments on this forum. Any one here who is same timeline and waiting for DM or PPR. Any suggestion........from this forum members. Might be its help lot..
Congrats devpsd
Thanks in advancei

honey1212

Jul 21, 2014
Im june16 applicant, my file in process from april 2'2015. I called ample times of cic office but agents didnt get any positive response. No documents request so i have only one work to do waiting and reading all the comments on this forum. Any one here who is same timeline and waiting for DM or PPR. Any suggestion........from this forum members. Might be its help lot..
Congrats devpsd
Thanks in advancei

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
hi friend last night i applied ATIP online

but the end says submit but didn't ask any payment

have I applied correctly

and i received the below email:

You have successfully submitted your request under the Privacy Act to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
The information and documents that you provided will be reviewed and processing will begin shortly.
Please note that if you have submitted your request outside of regular business hours, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.
If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt, unless an extension is required. Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:
Section 9 of the Access to Information Act
Section 15 of the Privacy Act
Your temporary request tracking number is XXXXXXX. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.
Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division at Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
When you receive an answer to your request, review the information to determine whether you wish to make a further request under the Act. You also have the right to file a complaint to the Privacy Commissioner should you believe that you have been denied any of your rights under the Act.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact CIC's ATIP Division by e-mail.
Thank you for using the Access to Information and Privacy online application.

desperatehuman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need Canadian Pr said:
hi friend last night i applied ATIP online

but the end says submit but didn't ask any payment

have I applied correctly

and i received the below email:

You have successfully submitted your request under the Privacy Act to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
The information and documents that you provided will be reviewed and processing will begin shortly.
Please note that if you have submitted your request outside of regular business hours, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.
If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt, unless an extension is required. Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:
Section 9 of the Access to Information Act
Section 15 of the Privacy Act
Your temporary request tracking number is XXXXXXX. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.
Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division at Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
When you receive an answer to your request, review the information to determine whether you wish to make a further request under the Act. You also have the right to file a complaint to the Privacy Commissioner should you believe that you have been denied any of your rights under the Act.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact CIC's ATIP Division by e-mail.
Thank you for using the Access to Information and Privacy online application.
if you apply under "right of information act" then you need to pay $5
If you apply under "privacy act" then its FREE.

you applied under Privacy Act, So it didn't asked you for payment. Don't worry, you are good. You will get your notes in 30 calendar days

Jeremyyao

Apr 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
01-06-2015
Passport Req..
06-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2015
I landed at Niagara this morning :).

I went at about 10:00am. No line up. Office was like empty. Can't say the visa officer was nice, but at least he didn't keep him waiting for long, which I still appreciate :). While process was about 15 mins. He took away my CoPR, stamped in my passport. But didn't take my work permit. PR card will come in about 4 to 8 weeks. He didn't assign me a SIN.

So I will need to get my new SIN from service Canada?
When will my ECAS Status change after I land?

Good luck to everyone here

Randy.Orton

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question for Passport Delivery to Ottawa:

I have sent my passport via Xpress Post and it's tracking number say that the packet is still out for delivery. I called Canada Post's helpline and they said it's normal and my passport has been delivered but they just put it there without scanning it.

Did anyone of you have faced it before?

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
Jeremyyao said:

I went at about 10:00am. No line up. Office was like empty. Can't say the visa officer was nice, but at least he didn't keep him waiting for long, which I still appreciate :). While process was about 15 mins. He took away my CoPR, stamped in my passport. But didn't take my work permit. PR card will come in about 4 to 8 weeks. He didn't assign me a SIN.

Good luck to everyone here
Congrats to you

devpsd

Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR1 15-10-2016 AOR2 2-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
SA 24-10-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
4-5-2017 (passed same day) BGC 11-05-2017 DM 13-05-2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2017
Randy.Orton said:
Question for Passport Delivery to Ottawa:
I have sent my passport via Xpress Post and it's tracking number say that the packet is still out for delivery. I called Canada Post's helpline and they said it's normal and my passport has been delivered but they just put it there without scanning it.
Did anyone of you have faced it before?
Did u separately pay for signature on delivery? About 1.50 CAD on your CP receipt.
In my case, i sent to the courier address with sig on delivery. it said delivered but there was no signature for 12 hours. Delivery notice was updated in the evening after the person returned to main location. Agent told me sometimes they dont update real time. its done end of day. Max 24 hours. u cud wait.
Xpress post... you dont have to worry.

devpsd

Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR1 15-10-2016 AOR2 2-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
SA 24-10-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
4-5-2017 (passed same day) BGC 11-05-2017 DM 13-05-2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2017
Jeremyyao said:
Congrats jeremy
Seems like i m the only one who had terrible experience at niagara.
They took my work permit and never returned it back. They said it is not needed anymore. i m hoping i dont need that paper anymore. She did return my copr client copy with signature and initials. Passport was untouched.
SIN in service canada. Takes about 10 mins. SIN given immediately, no more waiting for card.
My ecas updated in 2 business days after landing.