+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR APPLICANTS JANUARY 2015

janvi30

Feb 9, 2016
lifeonedge said:
Are you inland or outland?
inland applicant, last line on my ecas is medical received-the 6th line. just don't know what to do. i have not received any further email/advice/other reminder from cic after the generic reminder email about passport, medical, rprf, etc... i dont know what's wrong with my application... i called cic last week and the agent told me to wait for 15 months... do i really have to wait that long if i have submitted the complete requirements...?

fistillarte

Nov 17, 2014
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015 (Received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
17-08-2015 (RPRF & PCC)
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015 (XEP) 15-05-2015 (EP)
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
20-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 (me) & 01-06-2015 (wife)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016
jstar1 said:
hey Fistillarte

Did you and your wife got seperate PPR? or did you get just one req with you name on it and generic statement below saying you shd submit passport of your dependent along with application.

Guys anyone like in situation as mine? I got PPR but my wife did not. She is in other country. I email cic and just waiting.

Hope to hear.

Thanks
Hi bud,

You only get one email, since you're the principal applicant.

She won't get any document neither will she get mentioned in the email.

The best solution for you that won't get you too many delays is to ask your wife to send you her passport, then you send both passports to Ottawa, and once you get the passports back with the CoPR, you mail that document back to her, and she travel to Canada to do her landing.

fire_jan23

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
janvi30 said:
inland applicant, last line on my ecas is medical received-the 6th line. just don't know what to do. i have not received any further email/advice/other reminder from cic after the generic reminder email about passport, medical, rprf, etc... i dont know what's wrong with my application... i called cic last week and the agent told me to wait for 15 months... do i really have to wait that long if i have submitted the complete requirements...?
Hi man, I have the exact situation as you. My file was received on Jan 23 and no further notifications in any form after that medical received line was updated. Inland applicant with dependent. Really don't know what CIC is doing right now...

goku80

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
janvi30 said:
any advice from the group regarding my situation? the wait is so frustrating... i have not seen anything unusual in my gcms notes. hope i will get my ppr/dm very soon...
I know man, its so frustrating. we are all in the same situation, you are not alone. Lets keep the hopes up

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fire_jan23 said:
Hi man, I have the exact situation as you. My file was received on Jan 23 and no further notifications in any form after that medical received line was updated. Inland applicant with dependent. Really don't know what CIC is doing right now...
have u applied GCMS NOTES in latest?
if not, u should do so can get idea.i am also surprise that u didnt get it
i m inland 2 feb with spouse and already got my ppr n waiting for passport back .
i wish u can get asap
good luck.

scuudz

Sep 29, 2011
Hi all,

I got my PPR and DM in January. I live in Regina, SK on an "implied status" work permit. My permit expired at the end of November, 2015 and I applied for an extension before expiry. My passport got to CPC-Ottawa on Jan 26th. and I just received my passport with COPR and visa today (Feb 9th). A few questions:

- Ideally, I would like to land at the Emerson, MB land border. My gf lives in Winnipeg, and I am going to visit her this weekend so we figured we'd take care of this landing process while I was there. I went through the Saskatchewan PNP. I'm guessing it does not matter that I am not landing at the land border closest to Regina, does it?

- I do not have a US visa, so I'm guessing I will issued a "refusal document" or "administrative refusal" by U.S. border agents. Is there any indication of this on your passport? Meaning do they stamp your passport with a refusal? Or is it just a letter that they hand to you? Also, in the future, if you're ever filling out a form where they ask you if you've ever been refused entry into a country, do you now have to say yes?

- As far as I understand, I have to take my passport and my COPR to the border with me. The work permit I currently have has expired. Any thing else I need to take?

Thanks for the help and advice!

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scuudz said:
Hi all,

I got my PPR and DM in January. I live in Regina, SK on an "implied status" work permit. My permit expired at the end of November, 2015 and I applied for an extension before expiry. My passport got to CPC-Ottawa on Jan 26th. and I just received my passport with COPR and visa today (Feb 9th). A few questions:

- Ideally, I would like to land at the Emerson, MB land border. My gf lives in Winnipeg, and I am going to visit her this weekend so we figured we'd take care of this landing process while I was there. I went through the Saskatchewan PNP. I'm guessing it does not matter that I am not landing at the land border closest to Regina, does it?

- I do not have a US visa, so I'm guessing I will issued a "refusal document" or "administrative refusal" by U.S. border agents. Is there any indication of this on your passport? Meaning do they stamp your passport with a refusal? Or is it just a letter that they hand to you? Also, in the future, if you're ever filling out a form where they ask you if you've ever been refused entry into a country, do you now have to say yes?

- As far as I understand, I have to take my passport and my COPR to the border with me. The work permit I currently have has expired. Any thing else I need to take?

Thanks for the help and advice!
just ask when u send 26? or they received on 26? coz i send mind 1 feb .

i would suggest either land at sk border or give them best and propre answer when they ask about your landing
in mb rather than sk.
u should carry all your expired permits no matter study vistitor or work becos they will shred it

show them that u have valid reason to do landing here than sk.
congratulation n all the best.

scuudz

Sep 29, 2011
delta304 said:
just ask when u send 26? or they received on 26? coz i send mind 1 feb .

i would suggest either land at sk border or give them best and propre answer when they ask about your landing
in mb rather than sk.
u should carry all your expired permits no matter study vistitor or work becos they will shred it

show them that u have valid reason to do landing here than sk.
congratulation n all the best.
They received it on the 26th. Haha theres no real "best" answer to give. I'd just rather drive down to the border with her, rather than drive down to a SK border by myself. It is a boring drive! And I was going to be in Winnipeg this coming weekend anyway.

Can anyone that has been through the land border landing process comment on the "refusal document" question?

Thanks.

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scuudz said:
They received it on the 26th. Haha theres no real "best" answer to give. I'd just rather drive down to the border with her, rather than drive down to a SK border by myself. It is a boring drive! And I was going to be in Winnipeg this coming weekend anyway.

Can anyone that has been through the land border landing process comment on the "refusal document" question?

Thanks.
lol u r right. well usa officer write on you profile that u r just came to do landing so dont worry
it will not affect in your visa profile n next entry to usa
so many of my friends went and officer told them this answer so just chill n enjoy your good time loll.

scuudz

Sep 29, 2011
Follow up question - Can I flagpole, get my landing done, then turn back around and go into the US for the day? My gf suggested us taking a day trip down to Grand Forks, ND. Again, I do not have a US visa at the moment.

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you don't have a US visa, How will you enter USA? :eek: :eek: :eek:

scuudz said:
Follow up question - Can I flagpole, get my landing done, then turn back around and go into the US for the day? My gf suggested us taking a day trip down to Grand Forks, ND. Again, I do not have a US visa at the moment.

Anto k

Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
June 08 , July 27, September 3 2015
AOR Received.
15-12-2014
Med's Done....
28-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2016
LANDED..........
10-02-2016
Has anyone got dm still waiting for ppr and how long have yous been waiting ? , dm 5 Feb, wondering how much longer

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scuudz said:
no you cant enter in USA without visa

scuudz

Sep 29, 2011
delta304 said:
no you cant enter in USA without visa
Maybe I'm missing something here - once you complete your landing, aren't you now a permanent resident of Canada? And permanent residents don't need a visa to enter the US, correct? Am I misunderstanding something?