Nomination.....
Dec 2014
AOR Received.
May 2015
Med's Request
June 2015
Med's Done....
June 2015
My prediction is that we will start getting next response either this week or first week of december
PPR will be in Jan
8)

jmckumara

Jul 29, 2013
Hi jstar1,

Are you from Sri Lanka? I am too please mention your time lines here. I am Feb, 04 applicant.

Chaminda

jstar1

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
colombo
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2 2015
Nomination.....
Dec 2014
AOR Received.
May 2015
Med's Request
June 2015
Med's Done....
June 2015
Hey bro
My time line is as follows
Application: 26 jan
file no: april
medical 1 june
extra doc req: oct 2
next step is DM status so waiting...

jmckumara

Jul 29, 2013
Hi Bro, I am here for time line.

1) We received your application for permanent residence on February 4, 2015.

2) We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 1, 2015.

3) We started processing your application on June 1, 2015.

4) We sent you medical instructions on September 14, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

5) We sent you correspondence on September 20, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

6) Medical results have been received.

I did a medical and sent required documents as PCC and paid RPRF and waiting for PPR.

jack12

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
AOR Received.
December 2015
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
July 2016
Passport Req..
Still wait
I am a pnp september 2015 applicant.AOR includes EP AND UCI .They write me that application is complete and in process now.
but why i cant check online status with uci or ep??

Offaly7

Oct 19, 2015
jstar1 said:
My prediction is that we will start getting next response either this week or first week of december
PPR will be in Jan
8)
Saw Jan 16,2015 application get PR today
DM nov 5,2015

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
jmckumara said:
Hi Bro, I am here for time line.

1) We received your application for permanent residence on February 4, 2015.

2) We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 1, 2015.

3) We started processing your application on June 1, 2015.

4) We sent you medical instructions on September 14, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

5) We sent you correspondence on September 20, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

6) Medical results have been received.

I did a medical and sent required documents as PCC and paid RPRF and waiting for PPR.

What is your visa office?

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
My question is I am single and never married and do not have any dependent that I have to mention in my profile.
So in pnp checklist IMM 5690 these are document they are asking for-

*Additional dependant declaration IMM008DEP.
*Statutory declaration of common law union IMM5409
*declaration of non accompanying guardian for minors IMM5604.
So what do you guy think I should do, should I skip these form in my file as they are not associated to me as I am single and never been married or I should print these and write N/A and attach these form to my file. anyone had same experience can please help me.

any help given will be much appreciated. Thanks

Param

niranjankool

Oct 20, 2014
Dear Seniors
My Ecas showing following details :

We received your application for permanent residence on January 12, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 12, 2015.
We started processing your application on May 11, 2015.
We sent you medical instructions on May 15, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on October 2, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you correspondence on November 10, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I have added my wife name in PR application in April2015 Cic asked her all document on 2nd oct 2015. Again in 10 Nov asked my wife Indian pcc . I am not sure what is going on with my application .
Any one give any idea how long it will take to get PPR. I appreciate your valuable advice.

Thanks .
Nir

jmckumara

Jul 29, 2013
niranjankool said:
Dear Seniors
My Ecas showing following details :

We received your application for permanent residence on January 12, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 12, 2015.
We started processing your application on May 11, 2015.
We sent you medical instructions on May 15, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on October 2, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you correspondence on November 10, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I have added my wife name in PR application in April2015 Cic asked her all document on 2nd oct 2015. Again in 10 Nov asked my wife Indian pcc . I am not sure what is going on with my application .
Any one give any idea how long it will take to get PPR. I appreciate your valuable advice.

Thanks .
Nir

Dear niranjankool,

Yes, It is correct since I did add her into your application meanwhile processing it sometimes in April. Therefore CIC need verify her updated information and her Indian PCC too, so please provide them as soon as possible to speed up the your application. It is appears you got married after you submitted that PR application that is the reason CIC asked you more details.

Hope this would be fine if you had any compromised.

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
hello all,

I have a question, i prepared my application to send to cic, but i am confused what they mean by 2 self address mailing labels . One in english and one in language of home country.
supporting documents required in this checklist, and
• include 2 self-addressed mailing labels:
• one in English or French and
• one in the official language of your country of residence.

Anyone can please help me with this.

Thanks

niranjankool

Oct 20, 2014
jmckumara said:
Dear Jmckumara
Thanks for reply. I have added my wife name later in pr application. Today I have submit my wife PCC to CIC. Do you have any more ideas how much time it will take more. I have submitted my wife premedical with application. Thanks once agin.

Dear niranjankool,

Yes, It is correct since I did add her into your application meanwhile processing it sometimes in April. Therefore CIC need verify her updated information and her Indian PCC too, so please provide them as soon as possible to speed up the your application. It is appears you got married after you submitted that PR application that is the reason CIC asked you more details.

Hope this would be fine if you had any compromised.

Anatalia

Jun 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
param17 said:
hello all,

I have a question, i prepared my application to send to cic, but i am confused what they mean by 2 self address mailing labels . One in english and one in language of home country.
supporting documents required in this checklist, and
• include 2 self-addressed mailing labels:
• one in English or French and
• one in the official language of your country of residence.

Anyone can please help me with this.

Thanks
That means if you r already in Canada, then just include 2 address labels in english. Should be your address where you get your mails in Canada. Those labels you can get for free from Canada post. Just ask a clerk 2 mailing labels.

jstar1

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
colombo
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2 2015
Nomination.....
Dec 2014
AOR Received.
May 2015
Med's Request
June 2015
Med's Done....
June 2015
Thursdays and Fridays are the days we hear from CIC. This week and coming week should bring good news