+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR APPLICANT'S (AUG.SEP.OCT 2014)Waiting for IP,RPRF,DM,PPR

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
Mbgirlfriend said:
It makes sense that it would save time. By paying upfront you basically eliminate one step. If they need to request the fee they are going to send you the request then you add the time it takes for you to send the payment, then the time it will take for them to actually acknowledge that they have received it and then move your application to the next step. Just because you send your payment in doesn't mean they are going to update your file right away to reflect that you have paid.

If you pay upfront they can just check that step of their list and move your application along.
thanks
excellent explanation
i am pleased

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
I have one question I have submitted all documents as per checklist

I saw in one post CIC asking pay stub NOC T4 last six month bank statement

I am so surprise how come they asked this

They can new PCC and MR if it become more than one year OLd

any idea

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
Need Canadian Pr said:
I have one question I have submitted all documents as per checklist

I saw in one post CIC asking pay stub NOC T4 last six month bank statement

I am so surprise how come they asked this

They can new PCC and MR if it become more than one year OLd

any idea
They ask for 6 months statements to make sure that you haven't borrowed the money for a short term just to make your bank statements look like you have the money when you don't. If you all of a sudden have a large deposit they will ask you to explain and prove where the money came from.

lukeqichen

Jun 26, 2014
Oakville
Just found a weird situation, some Aug applicants got RPRF request recently, However, I found it was not in time bases.

Most of the guys who received the request are the people who was affected in last years QA. They are Ontario applicants and just got FN and MR this year. They received RPRF request or Schedule A recently.

But the Aug applicants who was in "normal" timeline are rarely received the request yet. Need further inspect and more example.

My file was received in 18 Aug, Hope I can got more information and email from CIC soon.

Thito

Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lukeqichen said:
Just found a weird situation, some Aug applicants got RPRF request recently, However, I found it was not in time bases.

Most of the guys who received the request are the people who was affected in last years QA. They are Ontario applicants and just got FN and MR this year. They received RPRF request or Schedule A recently.

But the Aug applicants who was in "normal" timeline are rarely received the request yet. Need further inspect and more example.

My file was received in 18 Aug, Hope I can got more information and email from CIC soon.
The file of those Ontario PNP who got affected by QA ( July and AUG applicants only) are processed by CIO sydney, not Ottawa. OPNP from May/June and ' normal' AUG applicant's file are being processed by Ottawa, so it is taking long time. Although Ottawa does the very final stage of processing for CIO-sydny, but the channel is different and those files do not stay in pile for long time. This is why May June just got MR and their application are being processed slower than July/AUG QAed applicants. This is my observation, and could be wrong.

Abby1226

Apr 29, 2015
lukeqichen said:

From my perspective, those applicants who now receive RPRF Request are those who were file around March 10, not the QAed applicants since three of my friends who also got RPRF request this afternoon were never QAed. They are May 2014 applicant, September 2014 applicant and October 2014 applicant!

Abby1226

Apr 29, 2015
lukeqichen said:
So CIC put many people later than us into priority?
I have no ideas about their work, it's all messed up! One of my classmates who even got IP and DM in Sydney!! It's very weird!!

stillwaiting001

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney ,NS (SK)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11th,2014
AOR Received.
Oct 10th,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
third week of Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 28th 2014
Passport Req..
Jun23 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun26 2015
LANDED..........
July 19th 2015
I got RPRF 2 days ago and paid yesterday :)

rbnayak

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
jay D said:
I am aug 19 2014 applicant still waiting for IP. any body have same timing ??
Hi I am 20th August Applicant, and Still waiting for IP.

Frind of Mine , is 1st August Applicant and He got IP 3 weeks Before.

What do you think, how long it takes to see IP in my status?