+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

rebeccariyan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
i dont why they holding for inland applicants cant wait to see our parents no travel for four years no vacation too. God will help us all

rebeccariyan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Have a question applying to extend PGWP open today applied PR PNP paper based Sept 2020 no decision made. My daughter is a visitor only 4 year extension submitted last year but no update so far . Do i need to apply her again or that is enough we all inside canada.

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
Anyone use your old medical exam for your pr application?
I got medical exam request on Nov 30th, after contact ircc turns out we got an email said they will use our old medical exam (2016 which was 5 years old).
Gckey shows my action is request, but it change to "we did not receive your medical exam".
I think this is the system automatically change after 30 days.

I did upload the email proof that we got exempt from "in canada policy" to webform on Dec 7th. Any suggestions?

Timeline
AR Nov13th 2020
AOR ,Bio,ADR Sept 7th 2021
Bio done Sept 8th
Send ADR Sept 23th
Pal Oct 2nd
Send ADR Oct 12th
MR Nov 30th
Got email said they will use our old medical
Upload email proof Dec 7th
They used my old medical but I did not get an email stating that they would.

Ixjnnicky

Nov 30, 2021
They used my old medical but I did not get an email stating that they would.
How old is your old medical exam?
Have you got your copr already?

Did they just pulled out your old one to check and showed medical passed in your gckey account after that?

Tried to call the ircc agency for 3 days...can't speak to any agency so far... the phone call just keep repeating due to high volume of call ....

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
How old is your old medical exam?
Have you got your copr already?

Did they just pulled out your old one to check and showed medical passed in your gckey account after that?

Tried to call the ircc agency for 3 days...can't speak to any agency so far... the phone call just keep repeating due to high volume of call ....
I did my medical in 2018. No COPR yet, they asked me for additional documents a few weeks ago. I still have one thing outstanding.
Sometimes you have to try for hours before you get through.

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
I got ADR a few weeks ago but no PAL, some others got ADR and PAL at once. I hope it doesn't mean something is wrong. Congrats to you.