+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
After more than a year of waiting for AOR, I only hope the IRCC officer can have a good end-of-year holiday so that they are able to process our application faster in the next year. o_O
I hope they give the same draw as this year (bellow 50) so we can apply under the EE LOL

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friends,

If anyone have knowledge then guide me that:

I am in SINP and after all process medical done in 25th Oct.2021..now waiting for PPR or what ever next step...
my question is that before around one year I already submitted my PCC when submitted my documents to IRCC.
As per my knowledge PCC is valid for one year s after one year I have to take again another PCC and submit to IRCC or If IRCC asked to submit fresh PCC then I have to do?

Please guide...

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
Dear Friends,

If anyone have knowledge then guide me that:

I am in SINP and after all process medical done in 25th Oct.2021..now waiting for PPR or what ever next step...
my question is that before around one year I already submitted my PCC when submitted my documents to IRCC.
As per my knowledge PCC is valid for one year s after one year I have to take again another PCC and submit to IRCC or If IRCC asked to submit fresh PCC then I have to do?

Please guide...
no need to do, if they didnt ask for it. mostly they will not ask.

wayneliu

Jan 23, 2021
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi all,

I submitted my PR application in Oct. 2020 through OINP PhD Graudate stream. The Immigration Office received my application on Oct. 07, 2020 and sent me the AoR email on July 1st, 2021. Since then, it has been another 5 months during which I received nothing from the Immigration Office. No request for any material, no movement to next step. I checked my GIC account, and it only shows a progress bar which is 68% complete until now. The estimated remaining processing time is still SEVEN MONTHs. I saw many folks in this thread have progressed to next steps or even got approved for their PR application, so I was concerned. Could anyone let me know whether my current status is normal? Is there anything I can do to help accelerate the processing speed?

BTW, my application status said that "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.". Do I need to take an upfront medical exam? Or I just wait for their message?

Thanks in advance!

MarmaladeP

Mar 8, 2021
Hi all,

I submitted my PR application in Oct. 2020 through OINP PhD Graudate stream. The Immigration Office received my application on Oct. 07, 2020 and sent me the AoR email on July 1st, 2021. Since then, it has been another 5 months during which I received nothing from the Immigration Office. No request for any material, no movement to next step. I checked my GIC account, and it only shows a progress bar which is 68% complete until now. The estimated remaining processing time is still SEVEN MONTHs. I saw many folks in this thread have progressed to next steps or even got approved for their PR application, so I was concerned. Could anyone let me know whether my current status is normal? Is there anything I can do to help accelerate the processing speed?

BTW, my application status said that "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.". Do I need to take an upfront medical exam? Or I just wait for their message?

Thanks in advance!
I think it would help if you do the upfront medical exam.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Hi all,

Thanks in advance!
Don't do anything...just wait till you have some month pending......they will message you. no need to do upfront medical...they will give email if it need otherwise you may have to do again also...daily check your registered email...this is normal process and time...ok

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
Hi all,

Thanks in advance!
AR April 2020
AOR October 2020
Status bar 96% (25 days left)
Absolutely no requests from IRCC yet but I am ever hopeful.

wayneliu

Jan 23, 2021
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Don't do anything...just wait till you have some month pending......they will message you. no need to do upfront medical...they will give email if it need otherwise you may have to do again also...daily check your registered email...this is normal process and time...ok
Thanks. Your words make me feel better.