+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

guoyw21

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
hi guys. i am inland with outland dependent. The last news i received is MP in Jun this year. AR is May 2020. Is there anyone on the same boat here?

rasutherland1

Jul 29, 2019
Very depressing actually.. wanting to even go home but without updates it's hard..
Me too AR Nov 23. I got in touch with our MP and he looked into it but said because it was within the 23 month timeframe for paper based applications it was on track. Anyway just need to keep hoping our AOR comes soon fingers crossed for all of us still waiting after a year.

Reactions: Mandeep107238

Yupak

Oct 19, 2021
Me too AR Nov 23. I got in touch with our MP and he looked into it but said because it was within the 23 month timeframe for paper based applications it was on track. Anyway just need to keep hoping our AOR comes soon fingers crossed for all of us still waiting after a year.
It's just sad that some people with the same date we have applied are already getting PR and yet some are still waiting for AOR regardless the status inland/outland..single/family.. It's quite unfair..we all paid the same fees as the express entries.

rasutherland1

Jul 29, 2019
It's just sad that some people with the same date we have applied are already getting PR and yet some are still waiting for AOR regardless the status inland/outland..single/family.. It's quite unfair..we all paid the same fees as the express entries.
Yeah it’s frustrating I wish I understood the system - there seems to be no order as to how paper applications are processed. We’re inland and will have to renew work permit soon too. I will keep positive that things will move for us soon.

Reactions: Mandeep107238

Gurjantmumbaikar

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
The two systems are not in sync, sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for it to reflect on GCKey.

Do you manually check your status in ECAS or did you receive a notification that prompted you to check?
Yes I do manually check. My eligibility nd background is still in progress.

• Love
Reactions: soccer_007