+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
It seems your journey is coming to its end my friend, lot of ppl have same time line are already getting PPR or Medicals at least, I hope your application will be finalized before this year end it self.
Thank you, I really hope so, for all of us. I noticed some people got DM without any kind of updates, I'm hoping this is the case for me too. My status bar shows 54 days left and 92% complete, so I'm really hoping a favorable end is very near.

Dhillonraman

Nov 13, 2021
Paper Based Application:
AR: Nov 26, 2020.
AOR: August 03, 2021.
Biometrics: August 03, 2021.
GU: Nov 01, 2021.
PAL: Nov 02, 2021.
MP: Nov 05, 2021. Old medical exams from 2017 without a MR.
GU: Nov 06, 2021.
Decision Made on ECAS: Nov 06, 2021.
1st Email: Nov 07, 2021.
Congratulations,I just have have a question that my medical got updated automatically too.It started showing that I passed the medical exam but did not send any upfront medical.I also did medical exam in 2017 may be they have used that one.
But my concern is that i did not gave any information about my old medical either is it possible that they can just check in my history.is this was ur case as well.

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
Congratulations,I just have have a question that my medical got updated automatically too.It started showing that I passed the medical exam but did not send any upfront medical.I also did medical exam in 2017 may be they have used that one.
But my concern is that i did not gave any information about my old medical either is it possible that they can just check in my history.is this was ur case as well.
I believe they have that info whether you submit it or not. They get it directly from the panel physician.

lbudwal1

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Of course, they can check the previous data/information that you provided. Everything stored in Database

nick2182

Apr 16, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
15-07-2021
Med's Request
27-05-2021
MP- 14 September,
PAL-17 September
Eligibility and back groumd check is still under process.
Any Idea about when can i expect DM??

Victor.omar20

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
That was my case. I did not send anything and they just took my old exams.