+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
Share your timeline
it's on his bio

APPLICATION RECEIVED - 2020 / NOVEMBER / 27
TEMPORARY FILE NUMBER - 2021 / May / 13
AOR - August 10 / 2021
BIL - August 10 / 2021 (Requested) ---> BIL - August 11 / 2021 (Finished)
MR -
MP -
Pre-arrival Services - Nov.5 2021

BestWishes21

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
I mailed my application to Sydney, did upfront medicals in May 2021. I would suggest you do an upfront medical exam, it saves time. I submitted the medicals through web form and I also asked for a Member of Parliament to submit it on my behalf just in case.
Thank you! After you submitted you medicals, will you receive confirmation from immigration says your medicals had received? Or any update under your account?

Dm001

Nov 3, 2021
Thank you! After you submitted you medicals, will you receive confirmation from immigration says your medicals had received? Or any update under your account?
No worries. I didn’t received any confirmation from IRCC when I submitted the web form. However, the member of parliament told me they had received the additional documents I provided. When they review your documents, your account will be updated.

Dm001

Nov 3, 2021
Hi, I also need the updated schedule A but I found online webform has 3.5mb limited. How did you update to avoid this issue?
Did you link your application online? I linked mine online and IRCC provided a place for me to attach the requested documents online.

Reactions: YUYU9999

BestWishes21

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
No worries. I didn’t received any confirmation from IRCC when I submitted the web form. However, the member of parliament told me they had received the additional documents I provided. When they review your documents, your account will be updated.
Thank you so much. What does member of parliament do during the immigration process? How do you contact with member of parliament?

When you said “web form”, do you mean login in to your IRCC account and upload medicals online?

I contacted with my lawyer to tell him I am considering to make a upfront medical exam. He said upfront medical exam is for EE only, and we can’t do that and we are also not able to upload result before MR. It is so frustrating and don’t know what to do.

Last edited:

Dm001

Nov 3, 2021
Thank you so much. What does member of parliament do during the immigration process? How do you contact with member of parliament?
They can help you find out a bit more information about your application but they can’t expedite your application. If you are within Canada, look up member of parliaments within your area and send them an email. You will be asked to complete a form.

BestWishes21

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
They can help you find out a bit more information about your application but they can’t expedite your application. If you are within Canada, look up member of parliaments within your area and send them an email. You will be asked to complete a form.
Thank you!

Reactions: Dm001

Dm001

Nov 3, 2021

When you said “web form”, do you mean login in to your IRCC account and upload medicals online?

I contacted with my lawyer to tell him I am considering to make a upfront medical exam. He said upfront medical exam is for EE only, and we can’t do that and we are also not able to upload result before MR. It is so frustrating and don’t know what to do.
And that’s not true. I submitted a paper based application and I did an upfront medical since May. I didn’t use a lawyer, I don’t trust their information. I would rather apply by myself and ask IRCC questions directly.

Reactions: BestWishes21

YUYU9999

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Did you link your application online? I linked mine online and IRCC provided a place for me to attach the requested documents online.
I did link yesterday but when I tried to uploading documents through gckey. It’s not working properly. I might try again tonight. Maybe I just linked last night and my account is not ready for me to upload those require documents.

thanks your time to reply.

Reactions: Dm001

Myrlande Backer

Oct 4, 2021
Delmas
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Entry Express
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes