+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Inder01

Star Member
Aug 13, 2021
Am waiting AOR ar sept 24,2020
I received gcms note
It's criminality pass, last biometric update
And show paper file number start from EP
Nd file tansfer secndry office ottawa
These shows in gcms
But no aor recieved
Not link application online

I called immigration today they said ur application not started yet only temp file number XEP

WHAT IS THIS CAN ANYBODY HELP ME

Garryyk

Jun 15, 2021
Hi guys,
just received email from CIC about my file with text saying ..

"" We're still working on your application

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address ""

Any one guess, why this email..... ??
Is any body else received this type of email.... ??
I received same email today , what's does this mean ! Please advise.

taojinmeng

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Thanks for your response. I thought I did not need it as I have been in Canada for about 7 years. Does it needs to be translated ?
Yes it has to be, as well as an affidavit. I thought that I do not need this document in the beginning but I realized that I have to submit my National ID as well to prove my Identity and Civil Status documents.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
hi all friends,
i got message after medical that

" We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: ..........."

What is meaning of this?

StudyMaster

Mar 5, 2019
hi all friends,
i got message after medical that

" We're still working on your application.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: ..........."

What is meaning of this?
The same email received by many applicants, but I think, as the email text says, sit tight, we are still processing your file…
It’s not a sign that something going to happen on your file ..