+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

SATTYY

May 25, 2018
Hi People,

Its really frustrating to wait for this long, I have never waited such a long time, even in India, I don't really know what I should be doing, please suggest something.

My PR application was received on October 29 2020 by Sydney NS, I have two outland dependent.

I did receive the temporary file no., I think in March 2021 but I have not received any AOR.

At this point in time, I am very close to loosing hope and going to back to India to my old job.

Any suggestion will be truly appreciated.

Thanks,
Omer
Not to worry Omer, lot of people of Sep/Oct'20 AR are waiting for their AOR.. Tough time will pass....

Last edited:

SATTYY

May 25, 2018
Hi guys,
Application received: 13 November 2020
AOR and Biometric : 17 September 2021
Medical Request:20 September 2021
Pre arrival letter:5 October 2021
Medical passed: 12 October 2021

Can someone please tell me what is their next step gonna look like ?
HI Deep, Could you please share your stream and Are you an inland or outland applicant.

MAHMOUDTAMIMI

Apr 22, 2018
Hello everybody,

if I have been nominated by a province in Canada, is there a certain time in which I must apply? in other words, does the nomination letter has an expiation date?

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Hey Guys.

I found this Information on IRCC website Their target for AOR should be 10 weeks moving forward.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/committees/cow-jun-10-2021/status-operations-programs-services.html

Acknowledgement of receipt
  • IRCC has been working diligently to get the inventory of paper applications out of the mailroom into the system. The Department is currently working towards sending an acknowledgement of receipt (AoR) to clients who have applied for permanent residency or citizenship, to inform them that their application has been received. A modified AoR is sent to applicants when their application has been partially entered into the system, and an official AoR is sent to applicants when their application is fully entered into the departmental system.
  • The Department is working towards ensuring that clients under these paper lines of business will receive a modified AoR or an official AoR within 10 weeks of submission. By June 30, 2021, it is expected that 90%* of permanent residence and citizenship lines of business will receive an acknowledgment within 10 weeks of submission.

Reactions: kamalmann7

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Hey Guys.

I found this Information on IRCC website Their target for AOR should be 10 weeks moving forward.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/committees/cow-jun-10-2021/status-operations-programs-services.html

Acknowledgement of receipt
  • IRCC has been working diligently to get the inventory of paper applications out of the mailroom into the system. The Department is currently working towards sending an acknowledgement of receipt (AoR) to clients who have applied for permanent residency or citizenship, to inform them that their application has been received. A modified AoR is sent to applicants when their application has been partially entered into the system, and an official AoR is sent to applicants when their application is fully entered into the departmental system.
  • The Department is working towards ensuring that clients under these paper lines of business will receive a modified AoR or an official AoR within 10 weeks of submission. By June 30, 2021, it is expected that 90%* of permanent residence and citizenship lines of business will receive an acknowledgment within 10 weeks of submission.
Plain and simple lie ..