+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

MAY1986

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi Heros !

I would like to take share my below details and hope somebody can reduce my temper as I am getting worried:

SINP Outland with 2 Dependants also outland
AR : 27 Nov 2020
TFN on May 2021
Nothing after that ! No AOR yet !

Now the big question. I can see some members who recieved there AOR , it took them like 6 to 8 months to get COPR after the AOR is that correct ?

I didn't do upfront medical, shall I ? Or wait for AOR and there Medical request ?

If somebody can help answering my inquiry as I am so frustrated

Thanks

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2021
Does any person in Nov. get the process of application? It seems that Nov. cases are temporarily stopped to process. If your case has been processed, please share your timeline. :cool:
PNP Application
  • Province: Yukon
  • NOC: 6311 Food Service Supervisor
  • PNP applied: October 1, 2020
  • PNP approved: October 18, 2020
IRCC PR Application
  • AR : November 09, 2020
  • Temporary FN: April 24, 2021
  • Medical Upfront Sent: July 08, 2021
  • AOR: August 09, 2021
  • Medical Passed: September 28, 2021
  • PAL & Decision Made: September 29,2021
  • 1st Portal Email: September 29, 2021
  • 2nd Portal Email: October 4, 2021
  • ECOPR: October 5, 2021
Total Time: 12 Months from PNP to PR

• PR Card Application Linked to GcKey Account: October 05, 2021
  • GU: October 08, 2021
  • PR card approved and mailed: October 12, 2021
Now waiting for the card to be delivered.

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2021
Hi Heros !

I would like to take share my below details and hope somebody can reduce my temper as I am getting worried:

SINP Outland with 2 Dependants also outland
AR : 27 Nov 2020
TFN on May 2021
Nothing after that ! No AOR yet !

Now the big question. I can see some members who recieved there AOR , it took them like 6 to 8 months to get COPR after the AOR is that correct ?

I didn't do upfront medical, shall I ? Or wait for AOR and there Medical request ?

If somebody can help answering my inquiry as I am so frustrated

Thanks
1. After AOR process is pretty fast except some rare cases. For myself it took less than 2 months to get PR after the AOR.

2. I would say get your medical done upfront as it has been so long for you waiting, your AOR must be coming within week or so and send the medical using webform so that they can attach it with your application for the officer’s review.

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2021
Guys I have a question
I got my copy 8 days ago
But my portal status is saying in review with ircc
How long it takes to mail pr cards to us?
You have to link your PR card applications with your GCkey account in order to start the processing of your PR card. Because when you link the pr card application with GCkey account it show the submitted date that day you will link the application and after that it takes only a week or so to get approved and cards to be mailed out.

That whole application linking thing I just tried to figure it out by myself because few of my friends who got copr before me was still waiting for the cards and when I asked them to link their applications with GCkey they got their approval within a week. I think there is something about linking your PR card application after getting your COPR.

Reactions: StudyMaster

MAY1986

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
1. After AOR process is pretty fast except some rare cases. For myself it took less than 2 months to get PR after the AOR.

2. I would say get your medical done upfront as it has been so long for you waiting, your AOR must be coming within week or so and send the medical using webform so that they can attach it with your application for the officer’s review.
Thanks dear .

I am praying to get my AOR soon .
Regarding the medical , my agency doesnt recommend doing the medical test upfront, I have no idea why.

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018

StudyMaster

Mar 5, 2019
You have to link your PR card applications with your GCkey account in order to start the processing of your PR card. Because when you link the pr card application with GCkey account it show the submitted date that day you will link the application and after that it takes only a week or so to get approved and cards to be mailed out.

That whole application linking thing I just tried to figure it out by myself because few of my friends who got copr before me was still waiting for the cards and when I asked them to link their applications with GCkey they got their approval within a week. I think there is something about linking your PR card application after getting your COPR.
Hi, what are the steps to link the PR card application? What info we need to fill ???

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
Today I receive a 'letter of interest' on my express entry. Will you recommend withdraw my PNP paperbase and apply under express entry instead?

omer_khan

Oct 15, 2021
Hi People,

Its really frustrating to wait for this long, I have never waited such a long time, even in India, I don't really know what I should be doing, please suggest something.

My PR application was received on October 29 2020 by Sydney NS, I have two outland dependent.

I did receive the temporary file no., I think in March 2021 but I have not received any AOR.

At this point in time, I am very close to loosing hope and going to back to India to my old job.

Any suggestion will be truly appreciated.

Thanks,
Omer