+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Received GCMS notes yesterday after requesting on 9th August.

Question for those who have received GCMS notes but no AOR, did your fee section still list as outstanding?

E.g. my file shows the following:

Cost Recovery: Outstanding
RPRF: Outstanding
I have paid my fees and included the receipt in my package indicating as such.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Received GCMS notes yesterday after requesting on 9th August.

Question for those who have received GCMS notes but no AOR, did your fee section still list as outstanding?

E.g. my file shows the following:

I have paid my fees and included the receipt in my package indicating as such.
That's normal, because they have not started to process your application, therefore, they did not accept your fees yet. They started to work on my application and it is still showing fees outstanding.

Reactions: hylian

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
How do we know when they start to review your uploaded document? Do we get a message in the mailbox or we just have to wait?

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Hello all. I have an urgent question regarding connection(relatives) living in Canada.

After nomination, does IRCC still follow up if our relatives has left the actual province? Will it affect our application at federal level if our relatives leave his province to another because of job opportunities

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hello all. I have an urgent question regarding connection(relatives) living in Canada.

After nomination, does IRCC still follow up if our relatives has left the actual province? Will it affect our application at federal level if our relatives leave his province to another because of job opportunities
I dont think IRCC will follow up on that, but until you get your PR, the province can call your sponsors anytime

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
in my own opinion i feel Manitoba takes connection (relatives) seriously than Saskatchewan. Because it's even difficult to get nomination in Manitoba without connection unlike Saskatchewan where you can just apply with or without connection. In other word, I feel Saskatchewan may not do the follow up.
I dont think IRCC will follow up on that, but until you get your PR, the province can call your sponsors anytime

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Hello Everyone,

This forum is created to connect with everyone who have submitted application in Sep, Oct & NOV'2020 and waiting for AOR let's share our experience and timelines to help each other here.
Hi friends my cousin got nomination in Oct 2020.
He applied CIC as paper based application by 20th Dec 2020 and since then he is waiting for AOR, any one has same time line ? Please guide me what he need to do, thanks.