+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Saje

Jul 31, 2021
Hopefully, you will
I got PAL on September 7
After that nothing but reviewing ADR
I hope everyone gets the DM very soon, but don't be so optimistic about it.

I received PAL on July 13,
I uploaded ADRs on July 20

they started reviewing ADRs on AUG 24

and no update till now!

So, it is more than two months since my PAL and no progress!

JattCan

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021

and no update till now!

Try uploading webform again and again or apply for gcms notes. It will surely help

Reactions: Saje

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020

and no update till now!

What and how ADRs were there for you?

Arpit20

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019

and no update till now!

That is case 2 case basis.. what if one doesnt have ADR

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
They requested for additional document along with aor on july 8, 2021
It was a divorce certificate.
I submitted it two weeks after
Amazing taking them so long to review one doc. Case officer must be quite BUSY :) .

ADRs being reviewed but PAL issued. Same here with us PAL issued followed by ADR request. Not sure what is the significance of PAL

Reactions: Ehsanmp

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello guys, I received ADR but no place holder was created for it after linking my application to my online account. Should this be reported as a technical issue? Most do see a place holder to upload ADR on there online account but mine is different story. Moreover no single message/correspondence was reflected in online account after linking my application yet I received AOR and request for additional documents on the same day which I believe was suppose to be shown in gckey account after I linked my application online.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Hello guys, I received ADR but no place holder was created for it after linking my application to my online account. Should this be reported as a technical issue? Most do see a place holder to upload ADR on there online account but mine is different story. Moreover no single message/correspondence was reflected in online account after linking my application yet I received AOR and request for additional documents on the same day which I believe was suppose to be shown in gckey account after I linked my application online.
If I understood your question correctly,

In application section click your application for PR link will be "check full application status" on the page that you land see on the top against "Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application." there will be a link, click that it will take you the page where you will see the ADRs, if you have them attach scanned copy and submit. sometime it takes time for all this to appear on your profile, if its not there yet wait for sometime. I hope this helps.

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
If I understood your question correctly,

In application section click your application for PR link will be "check full application status" on the page that you land see on the top against "Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application." there will be a link, click that it will take you the page where you will see the ADRs, if you have them attach scanned copy and submit. sometime it takes time for all this to appear on your profile, if its not there yet wait for sometime. I hope this helps.
[/QU
Exactly my point. No message/place holder is showing in my profile since August 5th after linking my application online. My worry is that the deadline for the requested docs is October 10. My other worry is that am asked to submit a newly filled and signed background declaration form, am I suppose to fill the form, sign it and scan then attach the scanned form? I have already submitted these docs through webform (twice) but was told by a call centre agent yesterday that the requested documents are still pending. Very frustrating the way IRCC handles/process our applications, no clear direction/path or procedure watsoever!