+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

vittga1

Jun 24, 2016
Hey guys, when you received the first portal email did you receive one for each person on the application or one in the name of one person only? I received only one in name of dependent but no email with PDF under my name principal applicant or other dependent

silversky61

Mar 29, 2021
Just call IRCC about my application. The agent said there will be delays caused by the incoming Afghanistan applications, so she ask me to be patient about the delay... Hope this world to be peace and all the applications can run smoothly
AR Nov 23, AOR ...waiting...

Ehsanmp

Oct 25, 2020
My dear friends,
I have a question for you.
I received AOR on July 8 and then I went for medical exam on July 9 and submitted the medical information sheet right away. After one week I received MR and then on July 22 I received the webform response that they received medical information sheet.
It's been 2 weeks that I see in my profile that they did not receive the result of medical.
I sent medical information sheet again through webform and did not get any response.
What can I do?

Reactions: Arpit20

Sj7777

Sep 19, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
11-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-09-2021
Good afternoon guys
Anyone currently received webform response regarding medical exemption? I ve got mine done 2 years ago in Canada.
When I called ircc, they said it seems to be enough to get exemption. I sent my old medical thru webform beginning of this month, and still not hearing anything back from them for nearly 4 weeks.
I called them again today and the ircc representative told me to send another one(???)

Got MR on Aug 11th, and not sure if I need to get another medical done.

what are your thoughts?

Deep4_me

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Good afternoon guys
Anyone currently received webform response regarding medical exemption? I ve got mine done 2 years ago in Canada.
When I called ircc, they said it seems to be enough to get exemption. I sent my old medical thru webform beginning of this month, and still not hearing anything back from them for nearly 4 weeks.
I called them again today and the ircc representative told me to send another one(???)

Got MR on Aug 11th, and not sure if I need to get another medical done.

what are your thoughts?
If I am at your place, I would go for medical exam again.
Its simple way to get file completed easily.
As webforms sometime takes long time to be updated/reply/seen by IRCC.

Arpit20

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
My dear friends,
I have a question for you.
I received AOR on July 8 and then I went for medical exam on July 9 and submitted the medical information sheet right away. After one week I received MR and then on July 22 I received the webform response that they received medical information sheet.
It's been 2 weeks that I see in my profile that they did not receive the result of medical.
I sent medical information sheet again through webform and did not get any response.
What can I do?
I did the same thing .. Mine even not even received with them

Reactions: Ehsanmp and Sj7777