+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Gs1ngh

Aug 6, 2021
There are some people here including me, who haven’t received there AOR for sep, oct, nov applications. We are so frustrated and stressed right now.
If any of you have any suggestion, that what should we do to bring the attention of visa officer toward our applications.
Please comment

Meiying

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
There are some people here including me, who haven’t received there AOR for sep, oct, nov applications. We are so frustrated and stressed right now.
If any of you have any suggestion, that what should we do to bring the attention of visa officer toward our applications.
Please comment
So frustrated now..

Esumalinog

Nov 21, 2018
Hi guys! I Need your advice!

I got an update today that I need to submit updated forms. One of it is Schedule A where you'll nees to inform them with your work history. I was on maternity leave until June 2021. And ita been almost 3months since and Im still not working. Will this affect our application?
I was thinking of finding a work before I'll send the forms. They want it by September 01, 2021.

Thank you!

AR JUNE 2020
AOR JANUARY 2021
BIOMETRICS JANUARY 2021
MR AUGUST 24 2021
ADR AUGUST 24 2021

StudyMaster

Mar 5, 2019
Please comment
If you have even one Outland applicant, then their are delays…

Reactions: soccer_007

H@rdik Patel

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Please comment
You guys have representative in file?