+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

doctor41

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
For username you used your UCI number and Password you don't even know it.

Interesting...
I think you are confusing some of the access points at IRCC,
GCKEY is an access to your IRCC account that shows all your previous and current applications.
ECOPR portal, this is the one that only IRCC can give you access to by sending you the username.

DiploPR

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
What did it say on the notes? Did it say where your application was allocated to?
No, they asked whether I want status update or my application forms (why would someone need copies of application forms?!) and after my response I got AOR in 3 days. After that I got an email about the notes saying “you should check your email” I’m 100% sure they’ve put my application somewhere and forgot about it, when I sent notes request they’ve realized that

Reactions: Dadoftiktok

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
I think you are confusing some of the access points at IRCC,
GCKEY is an access to your IRCC account that shows all your previous and current applications.
ECOPR portal, this is the one that only IRCC can give you access to by sending you the username.
Sorry but who is confused here definitely is not me. The link below shows what is what.

Ecas - link below. You can trace your application not having an AOR.
On-Line Services
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

AOR - link below. You can't trace your application not having an AOR.
Link an application to your IRCC secure account
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

Feks

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Anyone received the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal access and still waiting for the COPR? I received the email with the user and password on 12'Aug.

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
I was calling IRCC twice a week to hear the automated status message of my application, it always said "we received your application....we will inform you when the process starts.... ", but on Friday the message changed, so I tried to link the application in GCKEY (if I remember correctly, by using UCI, family name and passport data), and it did find it and linked it.
No AOR email was ever received.
which option did you choose to get the status?

YUYU9999

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
I was calling IRCC twice a week to hear the automated status message of my application, it always said "we received your application....we will inform you when the process starts.... ", but on Friday the message changed, so I tried to link the application in GCKEY (if I remember correctly, by using UCI, family name and passport data), and it did find it and linked it.
No AOR email was ever received.
What’s phone number did you call?
I think, they might mail to your address if you did not add email on your application.

Last edited:

doctor41

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Sorry but who is confused here definitely is not me. The link below shows what is what.

Ecas - link below. You can trace your application not having an AOR.
On-Line Services
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

AOR - link below. You can't trace your application not having an AOR.
Link an application to your IRCC secure account
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html
I linked my application exactly like it says in the second link on Friday, there are several options on how to search your application, one of them was using UCI and family name.
Ecas didn't show anything for me until Saturday.

doctor41

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
What’s phone number did you call?
I think, they might mail to your address.
IRCC number - +1-888-242-2100, don't remember the exact option, but there is one that says "check your application status".
It doesn't make sense to send it by regular mail, I'm inland, and I never saw anyone on this forum receiving AOR by mail.

Reactions: YUYU9999

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
I linked my application exactly like it says in the second link on Friday, there are several options on how to search your application, one of them was using UCI and family name.
Ecas didn't show anything for me until Saturday.
I'm pretty sure you got your AOR.

Nandamscss

Aug 17, 2021
My application is struck with Public safety review for three month. Do you know how long it will take to get completed. Any way to expedite ?