+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Coyote77

Jul 27, 2021
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-06-2021
Med's Done....
22-07-2021
I know it is too stressful to wait for the result. After all these stressful days, finally we received eCoPRs today. I hope all reach to their targets.

YUYU9999

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
I requested July 6 , got an email requesting more supporting documents, holy smoke, gotta wait for another 30 days
Did you request gcms notes or web form?
gcms notes did not ask me to give them the supporting documents.
Cause I requested gcms notes, only told me my criminality, bio is in progress and no AOR since. It has been 21 days. :(

Gurpreet singh cheema

Oct 16, 2017
did u use temporary file number?
I was trying to link my paper based application and I found a application meets with my detail but couldn't link online coz I have representative .
A form comes when put all my information to cancel the representative that hasn't opened I was not able to fill it..

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
I was trying to link my paper based application and I found a application meets with my detail but couldn't link online coz I have representative .
A form comes when put all my information to cancel the representative that hasn't opened I was not able to fill it..
What’s ur AR please. Yes it happens when you have a representative on file. An application can only be linked with one profile. Please ask your representative to do it.

Nov 19, 2020
This is your AOR...congrats. Does it say Acknowledge of Receipt???

What is your AR?
I didnt understand.. what do you mean it says AoR ? I have not received any email or update in my account yet.
AR is Dec 2 ,2020 on ECAS

same for me, managed to link my application on Friday, but no AOR email.
Please let me know if u receive AoR. And after linking do u see the application number that starts with EP ?

doctor41

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Please kindly explain to us how did you do that??
Cause that’s impossible
I was calling IRCC twice a week to hear the automated status message of my application, it always said "we received your application....we will inform you when the process starts.... ", but on Friday the message changed, so I tried to link the application in GCKEY (if I remember correctly, by using UCI, family name and passport data), and it did find it and linked it.
No AOR email was ever received.

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
I was calling IRCC twice a week to hear the automated status message of my application, it always said "we received your application....we will inform you when the process starts.... ", but on Friday the message changed, so I tried to link the application in GCKEY (if I remember correctly, by using UCI, family name and passport data), and it did find it and linked it.
No AOR email was ever received.
For username you used your UCI number and Password you don't even know it.

Interesting...