+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

jackbob

Nov 6, 2020
. I am happy with it that at least I got something, because some of my friends are waiting since September and October for AOR.
HI , yukonpnp

should we wait for the email from CIC to get the medical exam or directly make a upfront medical exam?
Since the valid of medical exam is about 12 month.
Please give me any advise.
Thanks.

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
HI , yukonpnp

should we wait for the email from CIC to get the medical exam or directly make a upfront medical exam?
Since the valid of medical exam is about 12 month.
Please give me any advise.
Thanks.
If you got your AOR go with upfront medical as it is valid for 5 years under temporary public policy moreover you will get the final decision before medical expires. Waiting for medical request is wastage of time.

jackbob

Nov 6, 2020
If you got your AOR go with upfront medical as it is valid for 5 years under temporary public policy moreover you will get the final decision before medical expires. Waiting for medical request is wastage of time.
Wow. Thanks for your reply. I will contact the panel physician

sina_msi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I have got my AOR on July 19,2021 and tried more than 30 times to link my application but it did not work.
I have tested all techniques which are available in this website as well as send a technical report to IRCC.
I was wondering if anyone has the same issue and finds a way to link his/her application.

Thanks

ric8

Jul 2, 2021
Another small quote for the news…

These numbers do not include the applications that have been received at the mailroom of immigration offices but which have yet to be entered into the system.