+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

PB07SIMER

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hello
I have a question
My doctor sent my medical to ircc but after that there is no update, even nothing showing on GC Key , someone told me on gckey it has to show medical submitted.
Can someone answer to my question ?
Thanks

Esumalinog

Nov 21, 2018
Hello! Im wondering if someone here knows..

I was a cook when I got nominated. I went to a 1 year maternity leave. And now its been 2months since my maternity leave was done and my employer cant put me back to work Yet. Can I work on a different NOC? Not related to my original NOC?

Heres my Timeline;
AR : JUNE 2020
AOR & BIOMETRICS: JANUARY 2021
Since then, no update.

YUYU9999

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Hello! Im wondering if someone here knows..

I was a cook when I got nominated. I went to a 1 year maternity leave. And now its been 2months since my maternity leave was done and my employer cant put me back to work Yet. Can I work on a different NOC? Not related to my original NOC?

Heres my Timeline;
AR : JUNE 2020
AOR & BIOMETRICS: JANUARY 2021
Since then, no update.
If your province nominated you as a cook, you cannot change your NOC until you get ECOPR. Otherwise, your province will withdraw your nomination and your PR will be affected if they notice that you are not working on the same NOC. Because they will ask you to submit ADR like payslips and employer reference letter and so on. You better prepare for that when they are going to make DM on your application.

Good luck!

Reactions: Esumalinog

Fernandaand

Jun 12, 2021
Hey guys. I got my AoR last Thursday and they requested a few documents to be sent, but in my gckey there’s no option to upload them yet, if I send them by web form now, will I have any problems to upload documents by gckey if they request other documents in the future?

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2021
Hey guys. I got my AoR last Thursday and they requested a few documents to be sent, but in my gckey there’s no option to upload them yet, if I send them by web form now, will I have any problems to upload documents by gckey if they request other documents in the future?
You can send them using web form as well. There will be no problem as long as they receive your documents either webform, mail or upload in your gckey.

Reactions: Fernandaand

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Same situation here but I did upload the requested docs through webform.

Reactions: Fernandaand