+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Feks

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Did you send your medical report by webform? Maybe it is confirmation of receiving webform
Yes,

They asked me to fix one thing by Request Letter. I believe they received this today. So looks like they are checking my Application =)

TT.

Jun 23, 2021
I received a request letter today asking me to provided the original and recent Police clearance Certificate from my own country. I only submitted the copy scanned by notaries. Now should I apply for the Police clearance certificate again or can I use the one I applied before, it was nine months ago.

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
I received a request letter today asking me to provided the original and recent Police clearance Certificate from my own country. I only submitted the copy scanned by notaries. Now should I apply for the Police clearance certificate again or can I use the one I applied before, it was nine months ago.
What is your AR? Did you receive an AOR? Please give us more details.

TT.

Jun 23, 2021

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Thanks, for now, I don't know should I request a new Police clearance certificate or just sent them the one I have requested in Oct last year. And do they accept scanned copy of the original document or do I have to mail the original copy from my own country?
How come you don't know??? What you mean "I don't know" It doesn't need to be the original, but it needs to be translated certified translator.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/about.html