+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Bel Oliver

Jun 1, 2021
I received my AOR but I can't link my process to my account on the CIC website, I called they told me to wait 20 to 30 days, has this happened to any of you?

• Wow
Reactions: beeb1360

Dadoftiktok

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
My application was received on November 09, 2020. According to GCMS notes they entered my application details on March 03, 2021 and generated a temporary file number. So you can get an idea with this information. It could be faster for you if you applied recently as it was all digitized. Keep trying contacting IRCC. One thing more, there is nothing much you can do with TFN it all depends on AOR, that is when an officer starts processing your application in real.
bro what do you mean by entered your application details? do it mean IRCC scan your papaer package on that day?

SQT@2015

Nov 6, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-April-2020
My application was received on November 09, 2020. According to GCMS notes they entered my application details on March 03, 2021 and generated a temporary file number. So you can get an idea with this information. It could be faster for you if you applied recently as it was all digitized. Keep trying contacting IRCC. One thing more, there is nothing much you can do with TFN it all depends on AOR, that is when an officer starts processing your application in real.
My AR 16 nov 20 still waiting for AOR already got TFN may-2021, GCKEY account I can check file status ?

Ravinderk

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
Hi ,, IRCc don’t ask me for medical but when I check in account it’s showing your medical has been recived,, any one any idea ,, they automatically update my old medical??

Esumalinog

Nov 21, 2018
Hello! Does any of you know if my Maternity leave affects my PR application? Its been 2months since my Maternity was done and until now Im still not working.

I also emailed AINP office about giving birth, change of name and address. Do you know if they can put my application on hold?