+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

marcelo.matos

Oct 6, 2016
How do I raise a webform?
You may use this link: IRCC Web Form: Contact us online (cic.gc.ca)
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

The other option is to call IRCC and ask them to send you an email after the conversation (or so I was told). They send you a summary with the questions asked and the answers provided. It should be 100% accurate, but it may not be though.

[EDIT:]
On the second paragraph: By "other option" I meant another option of having some form of written answer. I noticed my writing wasn't great nor clear. Sorry!

Jan 16, 2021
You’re not alone.. AR Sep 17, no AOR yet. Really frustrating. What did they say?
Hey Guys I'm waiting as well AR - Sept 24. Is there any way we can write a letter to someone to consider us guys as well because in the back August applicants did something like that too. They have already started November applicants now. They just forget about us or something.

876rs

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
Hey Guys I'm waiting as well AR - Sept 24. Is there any way we can write a letter to someone to consider us guys as well because in the back August applicants did something like that too. They have already started November applicants now. They just forget about us or something.
Your mp