+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
hi everyone
i just received AOR.
AR date 23 oct 2020

Ircc wants Additional Information

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please ensure that it is updated and newly signed. Please do not leave any gaps in time.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf

Please provide information regarding the following Personal History Gap (Section 8), Please ensure you do not leave any gaps in time: 2019-12 - PRESENT.

Please ensure that each section of Schedule A is updated.

i already send completed form now i am again sending to IRCC.
Can i send via online account (scan copy) because it needs original signature or i can send by post.

please advise me as soon as possible.

with regards
So basically if you have Gckey account, that’s the best way to upload your form and it will attach right away to your application but if you don’t have send it through webform . It will take 5-6 business days to forward your form to officer . If you have both then you can do both ways together as there is no harm in doing that. Fill out the form print it and sign it and scan and then send it. Make sure don’t leave any gaps.

Reactions: kaurravinder

Dadoftiktok

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
I called today and then they provide me my AOR
Could you tell us how to access to an agent by calling? I used UCI and then TFN, only a robot telling me my application was received. When I subsequently tapped 0 to find a agent, system told me can’t transfer to agent because of high volume of call

Diz

Jan 21, 2021
Could you tell us how to access to an agent by calling? I used UCI and then TFN, only a robot telling me my application was received. When I subsequently tapped 0 to find a agent, system told me can’t transfer to agent because of high volume of call
Try 1 - 3 - 0, after the voiceover

Ravinderk

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
First enter uchi and then Options 3-4-1-0