+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Ramandeep1994

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
hi everyone
i just received AOR.
AR date 23 oct 2020

Ircc wants Additional Information

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please ensure that it is updated and newly signed. Please do not leave any gaps in time.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf

Please provide information regarding the following Personal History Gap (Section 8), Please ensure you do not leave any gaps in time: 2019-12 - PRESENT.

Please ensure that each section of Schedule A is updated.

i already send completed form now i am again sending to IRCC.
Can i send via online account (scan copy) because it needs original signature or i can send by post.

please advise me as soon as possible.

with regards
Make a copy of same form and sign then send scan copy from your gc key acct you will see the option to upload the doc. One of my friend got same doc and next day got Pre arrival. You might missed the signature.

Reactions: kaurravinder

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
Hello I got my AOR
Ar 5 oct
They sent me AOR last week but I didn’t get email so I called today and they gave me
But they don’t ask for biometric,, anyone know why
Becuz you either exempt due to inland or your last Bio is valid.

Guru116

Jun 3, 2021
hi everyone
i just received AOR.
AR date 23 oct 2020

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please ensure that it is updated and newly signed. Please do not leave any gaps in time.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf

Please provide information regarding the following Personal History Gap (Section 8), Please ensure you do not leave any gaps in time: 2019-12 - PRESENT.

Can i send via online account (scan copy) because it needs original signature or i can send by post.

with regards
Which province brother.???

kaurravinder

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
hi everyone
i just received AOR.
AR date 23 oct 2020

with regards
You should do both . there is no harm.