+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Sukhie007

Jun 23, 2021
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Type of application/enquiry: Permanent residence(applied by mail)
Type of application/enquiry(continued): Permanent residence(applied by mail) Provincial nominee.

Then fill the info below in the form.
Under Enquirer information:
Relationship to applicant: Applicant (if you applied by yourself)
Thank you so much
One thing more there is email required and there is my representative s email in application so i need to mention same email as my application has or i can put mine as well ?

Ramandeep1994

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
Thank you so much
One thing more there is email required and there is my representative s email in application so i need to mention same email as my application has or i can put mine as well ?
Email is only mandatory under enquirer info. If you select Applicant then you need to mention your email or if you select representative then you need to fill your consultant info. You can check with your consultant before doing anything bro.

Sukhie007

Jun 23, 2021
Email is only mandatory under enquirer info. If you select Applicant then you need to mention your email or if you select representative then you need to fill your consultant info. You can check with your consultant before doing anything bro.
Yeah
I want to upload an information about my upfront medical without my representative s help because he is always delayed documents
The email in webform is need to be same as mentioned in application ?

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Hello All,
I received on June 30 a letter titled "Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services" what it means? is it a good sight?
OINP - Foreign worker
AR- 10 September 2020
AOR- 04 June 2021
Bio- Exempt.
Medical Pass- 30 June 2021
Congratulations, means u have passed eligibility, next is DM, wish u good luck

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friends..

Any experience about bio-metric appointment now a days???

I booked my appointment but can't get letter... its blank when click on print on appointment letter... on site... after 3 to 4 days try I got letter visible for my Son but not for me...Why so?

then i try again with another email and number and take new appointment date then also same problem...

then again try for new appointment and in third try got appointment and print for august 2021

need guidance that......

1) Can I visit VFS center and get another two appointment letter for my self n wife for first date of appointment of July 2021 ? ( as i already get one for first date).

Is it possible to visit VFS and take their help and take print out of one appointment date and cancel another if any on their data?

2) I wish to keep one earliest date of july 2021 and cancel another appointment so those slots will be helpful for others too...

At VFS call center i experienced only automatic system replying...

Leslie Ng

May 26, 2021
Hello All,
I received on June 30 a letter titled "Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services" what it means? is it a good sight?
OINP - Foreign worker
AR- 10 September 2020
AOR- 04 June 2021
Bio- Exempt.
Medical Pass- 30 June 2021
Congrats! Can you please tell me if you've done the upfront medical? Or did you do the medical over the past 5yrs?

Reactions: sudas