+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

butla

Jun 23, 2021
I guess Diz meant how can we communicate with IRCC in order to get this exemption. It doesn’t seem it will be issued automatically. I’m thinking web form?

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I guess Diz meant how can we communicate with IRCC in order to get this exemption. It doesn’t seem it will be issued automatically. I’m thinking web form?
Got you.

Hmm, I have no idea. I assumed that they wouldn’t be sending Medical Request to applicants who meet the requirements.

It is not my case and I will have to do an IME when requested. But, if I were to meet those requirements and they asked for a medical, I would let them know that I meet the exemption requirements and to confirm that I do not need one.

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
why they ask medical in case it is expempted until end of this year? i see many people reeive medical requests