+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

YUYU9999

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
I just linked my application to my gc account but I haven’t received my AOR letter yet. My ar is Oct 7
Did you remove X when you enter your application number? I have tried five times but it has reached the daily limits and still failed to do that.

Sukhie007

Jun 23, 2021
Hlo
I have Temporary file number
Ircc say they are checking criminality record before file number. Can anybody tell what does it mean?

I am truck driver. Is that possible after getting file number i can start getting pay by corporation instead of payroll ?

Diz

Jan 21, 2021
Hi all,
There is a new Temporary public policy in place till December 2021 which states that "medical exception for some foreign nationals who have permanent residence"

Do anybody know more on that. Please update guys.

mslililili

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Hlo
I have Temporary file number
Ircc say they are checking criminality record before file number. Can anybody tell what does it mean?

I am truck driver. Is that possible after getting file number i can start getting pay by corporation instead of payroll ?
I personally think it's good. Because once your criminality check is done, you get fn and bio letter soon. Before it was fn bio medical then criminality check, now feel like do it backward.

PB07SIMER

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hello
I got AOR today but nothing a showing on ECAS
Anyone knows how long it gonna be any update on ECAS ?
Thanks

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
May be his application no or mail is in spam
And may be his mail is on the way in system
May be he wrote wring email in system
Don’t ever do this veere this is too much risk you need to have payroll like your sin number you can’t go on corporations it will create prblm for you
Better to be safe veer g

Reactions: 876rs