+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

jasmeet97

Mar 19, 2019
Hi, I have received my AOR and file has been submitted in October. IIRCC have requested for police clearance. May i know except home country if i also need to have police clearance in Canada ?

Reactions: sudas

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
Hi, I have received my AOR and file has been submitted in October. IIRCC have requested for police clearance. May i know except home country if i also need to have police clearance in Canada ?
Could you please let us know your timeline?? whats your AR/AOR data. If you are inside Canada you dont need i think.

Ramandeep1994

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021

sidhu632

Jun 2, 2017
Yes they would have mentioned which PCC they need from your home country or Canada rcmp PCC . If Indian PCC is required you should go through BLS for PCC if they asked for RCMP Canada PCC you can contact RCMP office or Accredited and Certified Private Fingerprinting Agency near you for Canada PCC .

sanya5791

Dec 25, 2020
BC
Category........
PNP
Hey guys, i have upfront medical scheduled on this Friday. What I should know beforehand? Do I have to receive a result from doctor and submit it through web form or a doctor can submit the result?

Thank you for your advice

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
Hey guys, i have upfront medical scheduled on this Friday. What I should know beforehand? Do I have to receive a result from doctor and submit it through web form or a doctor can submit the result?

Thank you for your advice
Yes, upload the e medicals in the webform.

Reactions: sanya5791