+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Shivpatel485

Jan 4, 2021
Hi guys i have been invited to apply under CEC and i have already submitted PNP paper based file on December 1st 2020. My question is can i quit my current job and go for CEC instead? Does leaving my current job will affect my CEC file?

H@rdik Patel

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Hi guys i have been invited to apply under CEC and i have already submitted PNP paper based file on December 1st 2020. My question is can i quit my current job and go for CEC instead? Does leaving my current job will affect my CEC file?
If u withdrawn your pnp them you can leave your job otherwise no.

Shivpatel485

Jan 4, 2021
Go with CEC application......its good for you. The paper based PNP application is stressful. If you apply by today within 6 months you will have PR-CARD.
When i applied I showed 1 year experience of food service supervisor and now i do not want to work in food industry at all can i quit my job and go for another job in different industry? Will it affect my CEC file?

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
When i applied I showed 1 year experience of food service supervisor and now i do not want to work in food industry at all can i quit my job and go for another job in different industry? Will it affect my CEC file?
For CEC you need 1 year min experience. You don't need to be in the same job till end of the processing. You can find other opportunities and move while your application is in process.

Shivpatel485

Jan 4, 2021
For CEC you need 1 year min experience. You don't need to be in the same job till end of the processing. You can find other opportunities and move while your application is in process.
What i am asking is can i work in different industry or it has to be the food supervisor position if the change my job