+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Harjasroop

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
There is no use of TFN and it doesn’t tell you anything. It just tell you that your application is in queue. I have seen people who got TFN after me and still got AOR before me. You can call IRCC to get your TFN
Thank you for the information.. really appreciate

Prcandidate10

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Hi everyone,

I need some information from you if you can help me.
I am a cross border truck driver and I have alot of entries to USA and now I am confused that how to fill these entries in imm5562 .
If there is any cross border truck driver please help me to fill imm5562.
Thank you

Reactions: 876rs

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi, 2 of my friends were able to link their PNP paper based PR application to their IRCC account using “UCI number and First and Given Name and Date of Birth”. They haven’t received their AOR yet. Their AR date is November 02, 2020.

Reactions: StudyMaster

876rs

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am a cross border truck driver and I have alot of entries to USA and now I am confused that how to fill these entries in imm5562 .
Thank you
Just write down your most often destination like new york
Twice a week or once a week
Make explanation letter
Attach i94
And explain that you are truck driver and cross border to deliver and pickup a load once a week or twice a week

beeb1360

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney | Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
29-07-2021
Med's Request
11-08-2021

mslililili

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Hi everyone,

Thank you
Maybe use WORD to draw a table to list all the entries and then attach to the form.

sidhu632

Jun 2, 2017
Hi, 2 of my friends were able to link their PNP paper based PR application to their IRCC account using “UCI number and First and Given Name and Date of Birth”. They haven’t received their AOR yet. Their AR date is November 02, 2020.
Did u tried to link your account too.? Is it possible without file number ? Can I explain it little more how it could be done?

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
I have tried.....its not showing. It said we don't find your application.

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Did u tried to link your account too.? Is it possible without file number ? Can I explain it little more how it could be done?
Yup, I have tried linking my application too but it didn’t work. Maybe they are going to receive AOR in few days. Yes linking application is possible without AN, you can choose the option of UCI and Your name instead AN. I think only reason is your file should be picked up by the officer.

Jojoba4002

Mar 17, 2021
I linked mine that way using my UCI since March 16, and no AOR yet. My AR is November 5. Not sure why some can link it and others can't.

WayneLiu115

Apr 28, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
Hi I am new to here. Can anyone kindly let me know what’s the difference between AR and AOR? Does AR mean the date when my application package was received? If yes, the AR date is actually obtained from Canada Post website rather than IRCC? Thanks in advance.